Executive Education Program Specialist
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Executive Education Program Specialist-WAY05596 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
This position is responsible for managing and supporting the delivery of Cargill Executive and Leadership Development Programs. This position will be critical to ensuring all sponsors, faculty and participants receive appropriate communications, materials, and other logistics support to ensure a high quality, high impact learning experience. The successful candidate will have strong project management, relationship management and organization skills. He/she must be able to execute within complexities of program managing and supporting a global sr. executive program, such as maintaining consistent, core program messages while addressing specific, unique needs of the participants, faculty and other sponsors.
40% Plan and support program deployment and implementation - Lead the implementation planning and execution including all pre, during and post program deployment activities. Proactively partner with respective HR groups to manage participant nomination/registration processes. Ensure continuity and ensuring a positive and inclusive participant experience across all phases of the program.
30% Support program and process related activities to promote learning transfer and application - Guide learners, their coaches and their mentors as appropriate to reinforce and sustain learning. Utilize one-on-one coaching, peer group consultations, job aids and alternative delivery methods to help transfer key learnings and messages to the learner's job environment.
30% Support all program design and development processes including continuous improvement actions
Provide project management support to program lead such as stakeholder meeting preparation, document preparation, reporting and 3rd party partner selection.
This position is posted internally as well as externally
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in HR, learning/educational field
- 8 years experience with 3 of them working in supporting global learning programs (preferably leadership programs).
- Strong project management, organizational and execution skills in a global environment
- Strong cultural awareness
- Strong communication skills; verbal and written
- Self-directed, takes initiative and problem solver
- Proficiency using MS Office application such as powerpoint, excel and word
- Ability to influence without authority
- Ability to work with changing requirements and environment
- Capacity to work collaboratively within a virtual, global team environment
- Ability to work in a high energy, learning environment where resiliency and timely turnaround of quality work is essential
- Proven creativity and openness to new approaches and emerging change
- Demonstrated business and global acumen at all levels of the organization
Job Human Resources
Primary Location US-MN-Wayzata
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Executive Education Program Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly