2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Product Lead-HOP04063 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
You will lead a team of requirements analysts, software engineers, and quality assurance and will be the primary contact for a product or group of products. You will be responsible for resource planning and allocation for effective product delivery; ensuring that project demand, product maintenance, and 3rd level support escalations are effectively prioritized. As needed you will be expected to manage vendors partnerships to deliver results.
40% -Talent Management
- Supervise the team and ensure proper team management as per Cargill's processes
- Provide direction, coaching, and development for team members as appropriate
- Executes all Cargill defined talent management processes for their group
- Develops a culture of engagement and inclusiveness within the team
- Communicate key messages to team
- Support, encourage and facilitate collaboration and communication between teams
- Accountable for workforce planning efforts in their area. (Headcount forecast demand, succession planning, coaching, and team engagement.)
- Change agent and collaboration leader that enables delivery across geography.
- Lead complex change management efforts
- Ensure that delivery of projects is in accordance to expectations and within performance metrics of scope/quality
- Manage 3rd level support escalations per defined service levels.
- Ensure delivery of tested software to meet external customer needs.
- Partner with PMO to succeed in delivering projects within agreed performance metrics.
- Manage budgets including reviewing and reconciling invoices and time sheets
- Champion process adherence in team and ensures processes are followed
- Report project and team performance measures and drives continuous improvement of results.
- Manage supply of resources to match planned demand in project/product pipeline.
- Ensure utilization of resources in team to agreed targets.
- Lead/Establish relationships with external sourcing partners/vendors for resourcing solutions.
- Hold sourcing partners/vendors accountable to agreed upon outcomes.
- Handle issues and risks associated with sourcing partner and contractor management.
- Lead project/service offering estimation process and resource requirements plans that ensure successful delivery of the proposed project/product. Ensure estimation is completed for all technologies for projects assigned to the team.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure that demand is accurate.
- Develop resource plans to satisfy long term view of demand.
- Partner with key stakeholders, peers, and leadership members to ensure solutions are implemented successfully
- Facilitate negotiations and agreements among stakeholders
- Advise and counsel leaders on solution options while ensuring cohesion with the overall strategy
- Act as a liason to other departments
- Create strategic relationships with technology teams, internal functions, vendors, and business partners
- Utilize substantial knowledge of process & software product management practices to understand customer requirements, and consolidates local design needs
- Ensure alignment of current development technologies with Enterprise Architecture and TGRC (Technology Governance, Risk and Controls)
- University degree in Business, IT or equivalent experience
- 5 or more years successfully working as a senior business analyst or related experience on medium to large scale projects
- 3 or more years successfully managing and leading teams
- Proven record of interacting with multiple business units and functional teams
- Experience leading complex projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate technical and business information effectively to both technical and non-technical people
- Proven conflict resolution skills
- Ability to understand our business, work across groups, be a team player and enjoy working in a team-oriented environment
- Experienced working with ambiguity
- Strong problem solving/decision-making skills
- Experience leading and influencing others, including senior level personnel
- Established skills in identifying and developing strategies to address change management issues
- Established subject matter expert in several business process areas
- Masters degree in Business or IT
- Experience with feed management, supply chain, or operations software
- Experience with Agile software development
- Experience with commercial software development
- Experience with in-house developed and package implementations
- Knowledge of and experience with Change Management
Job Information Technology
Primary Location US-MN-Hopkins
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Product Lead
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly