1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Marketing Manager-HOP04095 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
The Marketing Manager is the voice of the customer and consumer for speciality oil product lines and creates connectivity to sales, product line management, business development, research and development, innovation and the broader Cargill resources including Global Edible Oil Solutions Marketing and Sales. This is accomplished via translation of broad organizational goals and business situation into business specific objectives and strategies, coordination of multiple complex market analyses efforts which lead to recommendations for marketing strategies, development of compelling value propositions, achievement of product line and financial objectives and the development and management of tracking systems to assess results for effectiveness. This position will be responsible for strategic market analysis, customer intelligence, competitive intelligence, developing product marketing plans to activate new and existing product sales across oil product lines, channels and geographies to achieve target earnings.
20% Strategy: Use business acumen to translate broad organizational goals, business situations, customer and consumer needs into business specific marketing strategies and objectives for oil product lines globally.
20% Analysis: Use market knowledge, organizational and analytical skills to coordinate multiple complex market analyses of customer journey, consumer and competitor insight leading to valid and accurate conclusions which support existing and new products.
20% Planning: Use organizational, project and management skills to develop marketing plans, budgets and lead development of compelling value propositions for existing and new products
30% Implementing: Use project and interpersonal management skills ensure that all elements of product line and financial objectives are achieved, including presentation to and influencing of management, sales, customers, etc.
10% Measuring: Use organizational and analytical skills to establish success criteria, metrics and tracking systems to assess results for business effectiveness.
Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
This position is posted internally as well as externally
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- 4-year degree in business or related fields
- 5 years of experience in a marketing position
- 5 years of experience in for profit enterprises with a focus on marketing management or equivalent
- Experience interacting with sales and customers to gather intelligence about needs and opportunities
- Proven ability to behave in accordance with Cargill values and ethics
- Proven strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to think strategically
- Proven ability to execute and drive results
- Proven strong analytical skills
- Proven communication skills, written and verbal
- Proven influencing skills at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve in complex and dynamic environments
- Proven ability to drive and embrace change
- Technical mastery of marketing
- Proven strong business acumen-proven broad understanding of how functions and processes interact to create value
- MBA in marketing, strategy or general management emphasis
- 5 years B2B ingredient, foodservice or consumer packaged food marketing experience
- 2 Years in B2B ingredient or foodservice sales
- 2 Years in business or new product development
- Knowledge of Cargill products and customers
- Knowledge and experience with Cargill Marketing Academy tools or equivalent
- Knowledge of the oils business
- Knowledge of the Cargill Leadership Model
Primary Location US-MN-Hopkins
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly