Maintenance and Reliability Manager
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Maintenance and Reliability Manager-EDD01069 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
The Maintenance and Reliability Manager is responsible for the continued implementation and leadership of a progressive and integrated Reliability Centered Maintenance. In addition, this position supports the Equipment Reliability Improvement process in a large multiple product processing facility. This position is a key leader in creating and managing change in the organization while partnering with the operations management team. This position is responsible for driving the improvement of plant reliability, while championing the transformation from reactive to proactive maintenance. Also, applying knowledge and experience to ensure continuous improvement to optimize the company's physical assets, processes, and strategies.
50% Development and supervision of direct and indirect reports (coaching, Performance Management Plans (ePM's)). Work with peers at location in establishing consistent personnel policies. Lead department/area in a manner that leads to an engaged and safe environment. Food Safety Responsibilities. Responsible for working with site contractors to ensure a safe work environment with a basis in behavioral based principles.
20% Develop strategies to include technical optimization of processes as well ensure continuous improvement to optimize the company's physical assets, processes, and strategies. Collaborate with the operations team and peers at other facilities to establish plant policies. This involves partnering with BU Process Development Group (PDG) and Center of Expertise (COE).
15% Utilizes leadership and expertise in the principles of Root Cause Analysis and Reliability Centered Maintenance to create an environment of continuous, aggressive defect elimination program that drives asset reliability improvement.
10% Establish, implement, and maintain facility maintenance budget and ensure reliability principles to improve the facility costs and productivity. Oversee product quality to ensure total customer satisfaction. Interface with customers on plant visits and audits.
5% Any other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Upon your acceptance, we will discuss a mutually agreeable start date.
- Bachelor's Degree
- OR High School diploma or GED and a minimum 10 years technical experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum 5 years of operations management.
- Minimum 5 years of reliability project management.
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated supervisory experience.
- Strong technical experience and or knowledge.
- Supervision, including employee hiring and retention, performance review and discipline.
- Demonstrated team building, leadership and conflict resolution skills.
- Working knowledge of Food Safety, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Environmental regulations.
- Knowledgeable of basic HR practices, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Guiding Principles, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written within multiple levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- Leadership: A demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Demonstrated effective systematic approach to problem solving.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to organize, coordinate and accomplish multiple tasks.
- Ability to adapt and learn in a changing work environment.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP)
- Past experience in manufacturing.
- Working knowledge of environmental regulations.
- Working knowledge of principles of reliability.
Job Maintenance and Reliability
Primary Location US-IA-Eddyville
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Maintenance and Reliability Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly