Global Dairy Technology Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Global Dairy Technology Manager-ELK00186 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
The Global Dairy Technology Manager will be responsible for the application of dairy technologies within the Global Ruminant Technology team. Has specific responsibilities in ruminant new products and services development, technology maintenance and technology and nutrient system updates. Also serves as a key link between research and development, technology deployment, marketing, and the businesses we serve.
50% - As part of a team contributes to dairy technologies application in Cargill Animal Nutrition (CAN) businesses globally
20% - Lead ruminant Cargill Nutrient System update and maintenance
15% - Develop and/or manage dairy customer focus innovation projects identified
10% - Contribute to talent and capabilities development in SMT local teams including nutrients formulation
5% - Facilitate product design and local team innovations transfer to other businesses and/or regions.
• PhD in Dairy Science, or Animal Science, or Vet Medicine with work experience in dairy nutrition/production.
• Applied dairy nutrition and dairy feed formulation experience
• Effective communication skills
• Experience in dairy production or dairy production systems
• Demonstrated ability in project development, design, data analysis, and translation of results into application.
• Safety Champion
• Strong understanding of dairy technology transfer and application needs
• Effective use of time and meets deadlines
• Demonstrates high self-motivation and inspires others
• Effective team player, shares knowledge willingly
• Critical thinking on customer issue resolution
• PhD in Dairy Science, or Animal Science with Post doctoral experience.
• Spanish or Portuguese language knowledge.
• Demonstrated ability to identify customer needs and define the most appropriate innovations to develop
• Demonstrated ability to transfer knowledge and technologies and motivate teams.
• Project management expertise
• International studies and/or working experience.
• Nutrition modeling skills
• Laboratory analytical skillsEqual Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Job Research and Development
Primary Location US-MN-Elk River
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Global Dairy Technology Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly