Warehouse Technician - 2nd Shift
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Warehouse Technician - 2nd Shift-ALB01118 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
This position is located in Albany, NY. No relocation will be provided.
At Cargill Feed & Nutrition we provide customized animal nutrition solutions to customers across the Americas, Europe and Asia. We operate some of the most technologically advanced plants in the world, but they can't run by themselves - we depend on creative, responsible, hardworking individuals like you. At Cargill we have a culture of safety, our goal is to return everyone safely back to their loved ones every day. We also believe that employees must have the opportunity to do what they do best so as part of the application process, you may be asked to complete an online assessment. This will help us understand the things that you do better than others - the talents that you rely on to succeed.
This 2nd Shift position is responsible for the receiving and shipping of animal feed. Responsibilities include:
- Unloading railcars, trucks
- Operating forklift and hand carts
- Completing all records and reports on processed feeds
- Stacking bags
- Safety - responsible for safety of themselves and teammates
- Must be able to read/comprehend English
- Good Math Skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer.
- Cargill requires that employees be a minimum of 18 years old to work in a plant job.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Previous experience in manufacturing environment / outside exposure
- Experience in Forklift and hand cart operation
Primary Location US-NY-Albany
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Warehouse Technician - 2nd Shift
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly