Account Executive Southwest Territory - Brewery Sales
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Account Executive Southwest Territory - Brewery Sales-UNI04952 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
Cargill Malt originates and transforms malting barley and wheat into high quality malt that is supplied to the brewing, distilling, and food industries worldwide. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Cargill Malt operates eighteen malting plants across ten countries: Belgium, France, Spain, Holland, Germany, United States, Canada, Russia, Australia, and Argentina.
We run two technical centers, one in Belgium and one in the United States. These facilities are equipped with state-of-the-art micro- and mini-malting facilities, as well as pilot breweries. We also have access to two beverage application centers and two food innovation centers, giving customers superior R&D and innovation capabilities.
The Account Executive is responsible for the execution of the strategy in the Southwest.
Main activities for the Account Executive are customer facing, client interactions, solutions seeking, sales activities and oversee the execution with customers to assure delivery on time and in spec.
This role will be required to travel 60% of the time.
30% Assure the execution of the Commercial Strategy for the Southwest, focus on achieving target volumes - margins and new customers goals.
15% Build Customer Development Plans using Salesforce tool and keep them updated as an important guide to conduct commercial interaction with the different customers.
15% Apply the Marketing tools to better understand customer ´s behaviors, and react in a way that contribute to maximize engagement, volumes and margins with the different accounts.
10% Develop and maintain good market knowledge-customers,prospects,and competition (via social media, industry events, customer visits.)
10% Work together with the Customer Solution Lead to seek for opportunities of new products & services that can leverage customer profitability based on a win-win approach.
5% Being responsible for the region. This also include working together with Finance Team to set the accurate credit limits and seek for opportunities regarding financial solutions.
5% Work with Inventory Planner to assist with inventory management and control in region and at same time assure delivery on time to the different customers.
5% Work with logistics manager on freight management for best cost/position. (Review annual regional volume needs. Collaborate with logistics on new business to identify best shipment locations.)
5% Coordinates any investigation of claims,disputes and credit opportunities
At Cargill, we believe that employees must have the opportunity to do what they do best everyday. We want to understand the things that you do better than others - the talents that you rely on to succeed. As part of the application process, you will be asked to complete an online assessment. The assessment will help us determine whether our jobs will allow you to use your unique talents to their full potential.
- Bachelor's degree
- Professional experience in brewing or malting activities.
- Professional experience in business to business commercial activities. Including working under the scope a large number of customers of small/mid size.
- Two or more years experience in commercial sales roles Or a technical role that was oriented to customer interaction/solutions activities.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to listen and ask questions in order to gain understanding of customer needs
- Passionate to serve customers, with a street smart mentality, capable for developing sustainable and profitable commercial relationships based on compelling value propositions
- Ability to understand supply and demand and effect on pricing
- Strong price and contract negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize activities to maximize sales volume and margins
- Must be able to interface across multiple levels of the business in a positive and professional manner.
- Excellent computer skills, with working knowledge of MS Office programs
Primary Location US-California
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Account Executive Southwest Territory - Brewery Sales
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly