Technology Lead Additives
Technology Lead Additives-VEL00028 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
Open to multiple locations in Europe (Rotterdam, Schiphol, Velddriel (Netherlands), Saint German -en -Laye (France), etc.
You, as the Technology Leader for Additives (Enzymes) will be the project manager for new products and services development in the gut health or enzymes additives category. You will be responsible for technical support on global additives deployment in line with the additives strategy. You will be reporting to the Technology Director Additives.
Support Existing Products
- Responsible for the technology support on part of the additives portfolio. In charge of global technical support for existing products and services deployment, (support Strategic Marketing and Technology, Additives Business Developers, marketing leaders and application managers).
- Lead projects for building the future products and services in line with the strategy.
- Design project and run them to deliver the new product and services (team, research plan for the development of products, tools and knowledge related to products range, position paper, launching package).
New Product/Services Development and Deployment
- Work in collaboration with the category manager to ensure the growth and future development of the category of additives.
- Build technical case (literature, internal information synthesis report, development products arguments, competition technology comparisons, and test) in line with additives strategy on products deployment and development.
- Build research plan to answer products and services technical gaps.
- Project leader for new products and services development.
- Integrate internal and market feedback to improve products and design new products and services.
- Align with additives and species team to develop new products portfolio.
- Design development plan and coordinate the development of services and new generations of products to prepare the future and feed the portfolio.
- Feed the projects pipelines and deliver new products.
- Capacity to synthesize up to date technical information's from literature and from Cargill, trials and products documents to build promotion tools (training presentations, leaflets, articles, products presentations…) that will support regional deployment of additives and design future products of the portfolio.
- The role partners in close coordination with species team marketing, technology, R& D to develop technology coming from internal R&D or third partner.
Category Strategy - in partnership with the Category Manager
- Support existing products.
- Deployment of new products and services.
- Design future portfolio
- PhD in animal nutrition or master degree in animal nutrition or veterinary.
- 3 years of experience in animal nutrition (on top of the PhD) or 5 years of experience in animal nutrition or animal pharmaceutical company.
- Knowledge in animal nutrition and health.
- Gut Health: Knowledge of gut health mechanism, comprehension including Gut micro flora and gut integrity/antibiotics effects.
- Enzymes: Good enzymes mechanism comprehension.
- Capacity to go from science to market, to transform knowledge into value.
- Strong team player and communication skills.
- Good project management capacity.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Job Research and Development
Primary Location Netherlands-NB-Velddriel
Other Locations US-MN-Elk River, France-J-Saint Germain, Netherlands-ZH-Rotterdam, Netherlands-NH-Schiphol
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job