Poultry Account Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Poultry Account Manager-BRO00064 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
- Coordinate activity with account team members to effectively sell to customers and prospective customers.
- Strive to grow our business on a profitable basis, with key existing customers, and develop new business with large producers.
- Select regional manufacturers and other targeted prospective customer accounts.
- Effectively communicate with management and other personnel as needed.
- Continually strive to improve technical knowledge, selling skills, communication and other skills necessary to do the job.
- Sell appropriate nutritional products and programs to Provimi customers, through cost-effective use of company resources.
- Develop and implement effective business strategies to grow our business on a profitable basis with current key accounts, and develop new business with prospective targeted accounts.
- Define customer success measures and score cards to value effectiveness.
- Continually strive to improve skills necessary to do the job, including but not limited to, improving technical knowledge, selling skills, communications capabilities (written and verbal) and computer skills.
- Communicate with management and other personnel as necessary, in order to effectively and efficiently sell nutritional products and programs to existing customers and prospective new customer accounts.
- Identify and coordinate the account team needed to service customers, and attract new accounts. Facilitate resource allocation and management support to achieve account plan objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Animal Science, Agribusiness or related field.
- Three years' experience in nutrition industry sales, or related field, with an in-depth knowledge of sales and marketing technique.
- Proven leader, self-starter, and strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Strong communication skills, both with internal and external clients.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 40%
- Five years' experience in nutrition industry sales, or related field, with an in-depth knowledge of sales and marketing technique.
- Masters Degree
Primary Location US-OH-Brookville
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Poultry Account Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly