Global Enterprise Quality Leader
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Global Enterprise Quality Leader-MIN04766 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
Cargill Animal Nutrition provides trusted animal feeds and customized nutrition solutions to help you maximize the performance of your operation.
When you work with Cargill, you harness the trust that comes from more than 100 years of experience, a vast network of research and innovation centers, and a footprint in 36 countries. Our comprehensive feed and nutrition solutions are tailored to your specific needs, helping nourish and grow species such as:
- Livestock: Pigs, Poultry, Dairy Cattle and Beef Cattle
- Aquaculture: Shrimp, Tilapia, Pangasius and Other Species
- Leisure: Horses, Wildlife and Pets
Our expertise is in every step from research and development to raw material procurement to delivering innovative products, services and solutions for agriculture and aquaculture Every day in 250 locations across 36 countries, the 17,000 dedicated employees of Cargill Animal Nutrition create and deliver innovative solutions that feed the animals that nourish our lives.
40% - Strategic Leadership.
Lead Enterprise to determine current state of quality culture, assist businesses to develop action plans to improve, provide coaching, direction and training across the CAN Enterprise globally to ensure every employee is equipped with the knowledge and resources needed to execute on key manufacturing and other related operations tasks. Establish a common quality process (i.e. specification management) thereby instilling a high quality culture using cross functional collaboration, high performance and innovation to meet and exceed customer requirements. Ability to build trust and strong relationships internally and externally; able to influence at all levels of the organization; able to bring in an external viewpoint. Lead change management processes to ensure that a culture of quality is sustainable.
30% - Innovation and Problem Solving.
Identify and lead investigation/implementation of new technologies that improve quality of manufacturing systems or speed product and process evaluations. Lead and assist businesses conducting root cause investigations aimed at improving manufacturing or supply chain excellence, and reducing customer complaints and critical food safety/quality incidents.
20% - Business Intelligence.
Lead CAN enterprise to identify and establish key BOSC quality metrics to understand and promote a culture of quality. Analyze and communicate key business BOSC operational and survey data on a routine basis. Partner with functional leadership to analyze and establish plans to improve key business metrics (not limited to):
- All operational metrics such as leading and lagging weekly key indicators (Safety, Customer/Service Complaints, Yields, Throughputs, etc.)
- Data originating from food safety, quality indexes, model mill, audits, CEB quality culture surveys
Assist business readiness and preparation for various certification schemes to meet market needs such as FSSC22K, BAP, Global Gap and other customer required certifications using subject matter expertise and industry best practices by collaboration with other high performing organizations to ensure organizational approval, improvement and sustainability.
- Bachelor's degree
- 10 years of proven experience leading product quality or continuous improvement efforts
- 5 years experience working in manufacturing/processing facilities
- Ability to effectively lead and train others on quality systems particularly specifications management
- Exceptional Problem Solving Skill Capability
- Change Leadership
- Business Acumen
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to hold others accountable to meeting aggressive targets
- This role requires strong competencies in the areas of leadership, communication (including written), teamwork, interpersonal effectiveness, initiative, facilitation, and process discipline
- Strong computer skills especially MS Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint management
- 50% travel likely to cover all 3 business groups operating 230 manufacturing sites across 40 countries globally
- Lean, six sigma and/or application of statistical analysis in a manufacturing environment experience
- International work experience
- Demonstrated success in leading 'rapid' continuous improvement efforts
- Experience creating and executing plans to drive organizational results
- Managing complex projects in a cross-functional environment
- Experience coaching and mentoring teams and individuals to see and execute opportunities
- Project management certification
- Experience with SAP, SAP Business Objects Enterprise 4.0
Job Quality Assurance/Food Safety
Primary Location US-MN-Minneapolis
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Global Enterprise Quality Leader
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly