Global Lead for Executive and Leadership Development
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Global Lead for Executive and Leadership Development-HOP03971 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
The Global Lead for Executive and Leadership Development is responsible for the design and development of next generation executive, leader and manager learning and development programs and solutions to enable Cargill's new Strategic Direction, 5 Critical Capabilities and new Cargill Leadership Expectations.
The successful candidate is highly experienced and has a successful track record in designing leading edge, creative and scalable learning strategies for global and complex business environments. This individual is experienced at designing learning solutions that act as critical levers for culture change and transformation.
This position reports to the Global Learning & Development Leader, within the HR Talent and Performance Center of Excellence (COE) and will manage multiple external learning partners, consultants and vendor partners. This position will work with multiple peers and stakeholders to achieve results oriented and outcome driven leadership talent strategies.
- Helps to shape the executive, leadership and manager development strategy that aligns to enable the Cargill's strategic direction.
- Leads the design and development of new global programs, curriculums and solutions needed to execute the leadership development strategy. Ensures leading edge learning practices and technologies are leveraged.
- Oversees and is accountable for the effective delivery of high impact global executive development and education programs.
- Responsible for helping to source and manage university and third party partner relationships that may deliver learning and educational content for the executive development programs.
- Liaises with and builds capabilities within the regional HR Solutions Delivery to manage and deliver strategy aligned leadership and management development programs for middle and front line managers.
- Understands the principles and usage of metrics to assess impact. Partners with Human Capital Analytics to develop and implement an evaluation strategy to measure impact of Cargill's leadership development investments.
- Project management to ensure cutting edge development programs are designed, maintained and delivered on time, within budget and meet all quality standards.
- Manages budget for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Works collaboratively with other areas of HR and the Talent and Performance COE.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of corporate Leadership Development Programs that are globally consistent, exceptionally branded and well-communicated to all areas of the business
- Liaise with the Learning Delivery team and other key stakeholders (Global HR Solutions, 3rd party consulting partners, executive education institutions) to ensure that all content is deployed consistently across the enterprise
- Keep a consistent pulse on new leadership development trends and resources available in the marketplace
- Turn innovative and creative ideas into solid plans and proposals that link to cultural and organizational initiatives
- Ensure that internal Leadership Development Programs are marketed effectively and branded consistently
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 10 years of experience in roles responsible for organizational development, leadership and people development.
- Experience in the integration of leadership development and talent management required
- Understands business aligned and outcome driven learning design processes and approaches
- Experienced in working with many countries and cultures. Understands the needs and challenges of global leaders
- Strong technical knowledge in areas of adult learning, leadership and executive development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organization Development and Instructional Design
- Experience working in large, multi-national corporations; Strong business acumen
- Strong project management skills, including a proven track record of leading large, complex projects using standard project management practices and tools
- Expert knowledge and experience with all types of learning delivery methods (in-person, virtual, simulation, online courses, webinars, e-learning)
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, communication and consulting skills. Ability to assess needs, influence, collaborate, deliver and partner at the most senior levels in and across the organization
- Strong experience in facilitating senior leadership engagements
- Proven leader with the ability to build manage people and engage high performing teams.
- High energy with a strong work ethic
- Masters in Organizational Development, Leadership, Adult learning, I/O Psychology, Business Administration or related field strongly preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Job Human Resources
Primary Location US-MN-Wayzata
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Global Lead for Executive and Leadership Development
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly