Automation Specialist HRLY - 2nd Shift
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Automation Specialist HRLY - 2nd Shift-BUT00446 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
Cargill Meat Solutions
Cargill Meat Solutions is the umbrella organization of Cargill's North American beef, turkey, and food distribution businesses. Our businesses based in Wichita, Kansas, provide wholesome, high quality, nutritious and flavorful products to customers ranging from foodservice operators and grocery stores, to food manufacturers and export markets. These businesses employ more than 32,000 people in the US and Canada, who work at dozens of processing and support facilities.
Cargill Value Added Protein
Cargill Value Added Protein is a leading marketer of high value, further-processed egg products, ground beef, and poultry products in the US and Canada. CVAP has twelve operating facilities in Minnesota, Iowa, Michigan, California, Texas, Wisconsin, and Ontario and Alberta, Canada, Cargill Value Added Protein customers include premier quick-service restaurant chains as well as food manufacturers. We are dedicated to providing our customers with innovative and distinctive solutions, including liquid eggs, egg patties, French Toast, hamburger patties, and further processed chicken.
The job duties include:
· Maintain, repair and improve all production and production related automation systems.
· Maintain, repair and improve Plant Floor Systems as needed.
· Maintain, repair and improve Admin Network as needed.
· Plant applications and Infrastructure support, hands on as well as work with I/T providers like TCS
· Ability to load internals software packages
· Site Contact for critical instances, Server, AP, Switch's
· Set up SCCM process to Image PC's as needed
· Control Backup Server tapes as needed
· Changes needed to Autobatch program
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older
- Industrial Maintenance or Automation Experience
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- 2 year technical degree in Industrial Maintenance Area
- Working Knowledge and understanding of Cargill IT systems
- Experience with Rockwell controls system programming
- Experience with Motor Controls
- Experience with PLC programming
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Job Maintenance and Reliability
Primary Location US-WI-Butler
Job Type Standard
Shift Evening Job
Apply for Automation Specialist HRLY - 2nd Shift
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly