IT Business Analyst
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
IT Business Analyst-HOP03997 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
As the IT Business Analyst, you will be the Business Relationship Generalist that supports the go-to-market, customer facing team within Global IT. You will provide support to ensure consistent delivery of end-to-end IT services, in line with the Business or Function IT budget and Process, Data, and Technology (PDT) strategy. In addition, you will support the Business Relationship Manager (BRM) in stakeholder management, communication and budget management. You will do this by partnering with the Regional/Business/Function BRMs to ensure the management of the portfolio of projects and service levels with regional delivery teams and 3rd party service providers are met. You may lead the execution of ad hoc tasks/projects related to the business partnering activities.
This position will enable client satisfaction is met for Cargill's Functions. This includes business relationship & service management and project execution and support.
60% - Business Relationship and Service Management:
- Provides support to more senior teammate when interfacing with BU/Function leaders and managers, which includes but is not limited to:
- Translate Global IT messages into actionable business items
- Communication to end users
- Update lists of key users and site contacts
- Follow-up on service escalations
- Utilizes knowledge to understand business/function requirements and assemble regional/local needs.
- Creates and maintains professional relationships across a diverse, multifaceted global organization.
- Assists in analyzing and categorizing reports for SLA service performance, missed targets, trends, and causes. Works with other team members to recommend and implement improvement actions to achieve expected service levels.
- Coordinates across team to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Acts as supporting contact to BUs/Functions to assist in the successful introduction of new solutions, technologies, and applications to enable business process.
- Provides support in evaluating feasibility of new solution for the business/function and identifying risks and constraints.
- Compiles inputs required for business case development.
- Collects, compiles, and documents business requirements for the solution.
- With oversight, creates reports based on the realization of benefits once a project is implemented.
- Supports and assists in leading the successful introduction of new solutions, technologies, and applications.
- Provides support in change management, communication and training to ensure successful implementation
- BA/BS in MIS, Business or equivalent experience.
- 3 years of IT and business/industry work experience.
- Demonstrated business acumen. Ability to proactively identify and resolve client's needs. Demonstrated success in proactively solving business-related problems.
- Drive for results. Ability to complete initiatives through Global IT and 3rd party vendors.
- Demonstrated interpersonal savvy capabilities. Relates well to all kinds of people, builds appropriate rapport, ability to obtain results through influence and collaboration.
- Communicates with impact. Ability to present information to all levels of leadership in large group settings as well as one-on-one interactions with Platform, BU and functional leaders. Strength in synthesizing complex issues in a succinct and clear manner.
- Demonstrated ability to manage through constructive conflict to deliver positive outcomes. Comfort with asking challenging and difficult questions to business and functional stakeholders.
- Ability to translate process, data, and technology concepts into business terms.
- Ability to apply IT industry knowledge to real-world business situations. Proactively seeks information and insights for industry, internal and external experts.
- Continuous improvement focused. Ability to continually identify ways to improve processes or work structures.
- Risk Management knowledge. Ability to anticipate IT related risks for the business and mitigate such risks.
- Up to 10% travel including international (travel requirements will vary).
- Work demand may from time to time require work during non-standard business hours.
- Experience working with internal and external IT service providers.
- Knowledge of SAP
- Experience in business process analysis and design.
- Six sigma or like disciplines.
Job Information Technology
Primary Location US-MN-Hopkins
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for IT Business Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly