2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Part-Time Production-EME00049 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
This position is located in Emery, SD. No relocation assistance is available.
Whatever job you're looking for, you can probably find it at Cargill. Our diverse partnerships across a variety of industries mean countless career opportunities for you. It's your choice. It's your future. You can make it happen at Cargill. This position is part of Cargill's AgHorizons business unit which serves farm customers in the United States. We provide products and services including grain origination and storage, grain marketing resources and advice, crop input products such as seed and fertilizer, agronomic advice and information services. The Production Employee is responsible for operating the Farm Service Center efficiently, in a safe manner with superior customer service.
This is an excellent opportunity for qualified individuals interested in:
- Working in a state-of-the-art grain facility
- Team environment
- Working toward career advancement
- Competitive salary
- Ability to problem solve and make decision as needed
- Demonstrated self starter and high initiative
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Good Attendance Record & Work Ethics
- Ability to work outside in all types of weather, climb ladders, and work from heights
- Potential to work long irregular hours (weekends and holidays included)
- Ability to work in a potentially physically strenuous environment
- Ability to perform heavy lifting
- Experience in Agriculture-related business
- Ability to operate heavy machinery/equipment
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer.
- Ability to learn and explore depths of career (Passion/Curious)
- Strong Communication, reading, writing & Math Skills
- Some manufacturing or agriculture experience preferred
- Mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of government regulations
- Basic computer skills
Flexible work schedule is desired. Applicants should be willing to work shifts, weekends, holidays, overtime and at different Cargill locations. An excellent opportunity for an individual looking for a team environment with various tasks on a daily basis.Successful applicants will be required to pass a background check and company-paid physical exam including a drug and alcohol screen. Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Primary Location US-SD-Emery
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Part-Time Production
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly