SAP Senior Solution Integrity Analyst (S/4 HANA Finance, "Central Finance")
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
SAP Senior Solution Integrity Analyst (S/4 HANA Finance, "Central Finance")-HOP04022 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
As the Senior Solution Integrity Analyst, you are a member of the Center-Led SAP Applications team in supporting a Cargill instance of SAP within the ERP portfolio and will be working in a highly dynamic, fast changing, and fluid work environment.
You will work closely with other Global IT teams and Cargill Functions in a collaborative, cross-functional environment, to ensure SAP technology-enabled solutions and services meet the needs of the organization. You will have a focus on maintaining and protecting the SAP S/4 HANA instance blueprint to ensure governance and integrity will be achieved by understanding and dispositioning all identified Solution gaps, providing solution direction for approved Solution gaps, as well as approving solution change requests as the result of break fix, enhancement or upgrades.
You are accountable for Solution Management within S/4HANA Finance and FI module of SAP and as part of the Instance Finance Team, you will work in alignment with the Global IT governance model and processes, to understand the integration impacts with other process areas for the Instance.
You are also responsible for the Solution Architecture in S/4 HANA Finance and the FI Module for any Instance Specific Applications. In doing this, you will align closely with the SAP Architecture team, Enterprise Architecture and the Enterprise Process Management team.
70% - Solution Management
- Lead Instance solution architecture, solution integrity and the functional relationship across multiple concurrent projects and sustain activities
- Drive strategic integrated solutions which in turn deliver the business requirements and associated benefit
- Enable technical and business architecture, solutions, and software plans and directions
- Responsible for conceptual solution designs and solution blueprints for SAP deployment projects and sustain activities within assigned Instance
- Investigate complex business and system issues, researching and identifying innovative solutions
- Lead Solution Architecture for Instance specific Solutions in alignment with Enterprise Architecture and Global SAP Solution Architects
- Work with Global Process Manager and Enterprise Architecture team on applying the Enterprise Must Haves into the Instance that support the Enterprise Process Strategies
- Participate in proposed solution approval and alignment with SAP Solution Architects
- Responsible for maintaining solution integrity through the course of the project including controlling scope, managing solutions for change requests and clarifying solution capabilities during all delivery phases
- Collaborates with management in application governance processes for Business operating model blueprint, localization, Enhancement and break-fix
- Accountable for application compliance, working with SAP Solution Architects
20% - Consulting & Partnering
- Drive continuous process improvement and build/execute plan for building new solution architecture capability
- Consult, review and approve functional and technical specifications created by delivery project teams
- Develop and maintain long term business domain knowledge
- Must effectively partner with teams with various staffing mixes of internal and external on-shore and off-shore resources needed to deliver successful solutions
- Partner closely with Solution Analysts, Business Analysts, Value Enablers, Technical teams, other Solution Architects, Enterprise Architects, Infrastructure teams, and vendors to ensure alignment with projects, programs and strategies, and standards
10% - Other Project Delivery Responsibilities (may include some or all of the following)
- Manage workload and priorities to deliver agreed upon project milestones
- Prepare high and detailed level estimations of effort needed to achieve a preferred solution.
- Provide guidance and architectural oversight during requirements, design, build, and test phases.
- Work across architecture domains to identify and resolve issues and manage inter-dependencies between integration points for the assigned Instance
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, business, MIS, computer science or equivalent work experience
- 7 years relevant business or IT experience in solution or service delivery positions
- SAP functional and technical experience in S/4HANA Finance ("central Finance"), AND one or more of the following:
- Finance: FI, ML, CO, TR, FSCM, AP/AR, AM, PCA
- Ability to translate business process requirements into process, data and technology solutions
- Demonstrated experience in delivering significant large multiyear projects, capturing planned benefits and delivering on-time and on-budget
- Proven and demonstrated conflict management, influencing, negotiation and consulting skills
- Ability to translate business requirements into process, data and technological models and specifications in an efficient way for a highly complex and critical application
- Ability to manage ambiguous situations
- Ability to demonstrate thought leadership
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within a service environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills at all levels of the organization, including the ability to communicate technical and business information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent analytical and problem solving capability
- Ability to travel up to 30% for the first deployment, after that travel will be occasional
- Working knowledge with SAP in one or more of the following:
- Operations: LE, PP, PPPI, QM, APO-DP, APO-SNP, APO-PP/DS, MII, EHS, PM
- Commercials: SD, MM, ACM/CM, CRM
Job Information Technology
Primary Location US-MN-Hopkins
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for SAP Senior Solution Integrity Analyst (S/4 HANA Finance, "Central Finance")
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly