Cybersecurity Incident Response Consultant
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Cybersecurity Incident Response Consultant-HOP04021 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
Cargill is seeking an exceptional Cybersecurity Incident Response Consultant to join a world-class Incident Response team.
In this hands-on senior role you lead the response to security threats facing the company and help further develop the incident response program to protect Cargill globally. You will also partner with our Threat Intelligence team to proactively identify threat actors, gauge our security posture and help strengthen our defenses.
We are looking for someone who is curious, resilient, and enthusiastic. Someone who is passionate about ‘defensive' and ‘offensive' security and can ‘think like an attacker', while acting at the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
- Drive activity to identify, deter, monitor and investigate security incidents;
- Perform proactive analysis and reporting of cyber threats, data breaches and security anomalies;
- Apply knowledge of tools including security information and event management, vulnerability scanners, email security, wireless tools, sniffers, and penetration testing toward IR activities;
- Act as incident response SME for security event monitoring architecture and policies;
- Work with outside security entities that provide defense mechanisms including telecom carriers, internet security services, etc.
- Produce reports and briefs to management that provide an accurate depiction of the current threat landscape and associated risks;
- Collaborate with our threat intelligence team and partners to share and consume threat intel and response methods
- Develops and improves incident management processes
- Provides input on incidents metrics and threat intelligence data analytics
- Provides guidance to Cargill's Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Collaborates with other CISO groups to strengthen our cybersecurity defenses
- Drives cross-functional collaboration with Global IT and the business during incidents or crisis
If selected for an interview, you will be required to submit signed copies of your last two performance reviews. (A completed e-PMP is considered a signed copy.)
This position is posted internally as well as externally
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- Bachelor's degree or 12 years of professional IT experience
- 8 years of professional IT experience
- 4 years of network and computer security experience;
- Relevant security certifications (e.g. CEH, CISSP, etc.)
- Subject Matter Expert in one or more of the following areas: Incident Response, Computer and Network Forensics, Network Security, Servers and Endpoint Protection, Application and/or Database Security;
- Strong teaming skills encompassing cross-functional global teams, peer relationships, informing, and understanding and appreciating differences;
- Strong analytical and investigative abilities with hands-on experience leading root cause analysis;
- Solid communication skills encompassing inter-personal communications, persuasion and influencing skills, security communications in business terminology;
- Proven record of high performance in problem solving, collaborating, planning/priority setting, timely decision making, perseverance, and a drive for results;
- Solid knowledge of computer networks and common protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, FTP, SSH, SSL/TLS, HTTP, and etc.
- Must have experience with analysis of network traffic, application logs and endpoint artifacts;
- Expert level knowledge Mac OS X, Linux, and Windows Operating Systems;
- Strong, proven ability to translate threat intelligence into potential business impact;
- Strong interpersonal skills in terms of effective listening, patience, composure, and conflict management;
- Strong writing and documentation skills;
- Scripting or other programming experience;
- Requires on-call support;
- Ability to travel 5%-10%;
- Ability to mentor and develop team members in key techniques, tools, and skills;
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with disk and memory forensic tools
- Experience writing and tuning IDS signatures
- Experience with enterprise log collection and analysis platforms
- Experience triaging malware
- Incident Response-related certifications
- Incident response in cloud-based architectures
- Working knowledge of broad security architectures
Job Information Technology
Primary Location US-MN-Hopkins
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Cybersecurity Incident Response Consultant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly