1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Maintenance Millwright-KAN00567 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
Position is located in Kansas City, KS. No relocation assistance is provided. Hourly Pay Range, $22 - $25.
At Cargill Feed & Nutrition we provide customized animal nutrition solutions to customers across the Americas, Europe and Asia. We operate some of the most technologically advanced plants in the world, but they can't run by themselves - we depend on creative, responsible, hard working individuals like you. At Cargill we have a culture of safety, our goal is to return everyone safely back to their loved ones every day. We also believe that employees must have the opportunity to do what they do best so as part of the application process, you may be asked to complete an online assessment. This will help us understand the things that you do better than others - the talents that you rely on to succeed.
Provide various mechanical, structural and rotating equipment supports.
40% - Perform scheduled and reactive corrective maintenance on facility assets
30% - Perform scheduled preventive & predictive maintenance on facility assets as assigned
15% - Provide facility maintenance needs on shift work and weekends
5% - Participate in meetings and training activities
5% - Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
5% - Use CMMS to document job details
- High School education or equivalent
- 18 months mechanical experience industrial environment OR Associates Degree from technical college in industrial field
- Proficient Mechanical abilities, which exhibit with practical knowledge of precision maintenance Techniques (e.g. Bearing installation, precision measurements, laser alignment)
- Strong communications, reading, writing and math skills
- Good attendance record and work ethics
- Ability to operate heavy machinery/equipment
- Able to lift up to 100 lbs
- Able to climb a significant elevation
Preference will be given to an applicant that possesses certifications or verifiable experience (5 years) in any of the following technical areas:
- Predictive Technologies (IR, MLT, Vibration Analysis, MCA)
- Diesel Mechanics
- Basic knowledge of all industry safety, food safety, and environmental regulations and Requirements
Primary Location US-KS-Kansas City
Job Type Standard
Apply for Maintenance Millwright
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly