Sr Demand Planner
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Sr Demand Planner-HOP04052 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
The Sr. Demand Planner is responsible for delivering demand planning and analytics capabilities needed to support the Salt business strategy of delivering superior service at best cost. As part of the Supply Chain Planning team this role will support the integrated business planning processes through analytics and providing insights using demand planning practices and procedures to activities such as, but not limited to, Integrated Business Planning process, technology strategy, and Annual Planning.
Using advanced technologies this role is responsible for analyzing and creating complex internal/external benchmark reports and activities across teams, and provides input to the development of an organizational roadmap to accommodate it.
- 55% - Lead the demand planning and analytics capabilities to support Integrated Business Planning Processes across multiple horizons. Focus on continuous improvement by deploying industry trends and best practices, partnering with functions and outside resources, and identifying and deploying solutions and strategies.
- 30% - Lead Demand Consensus activities as part of integrated business planning.
- 10% - Develop and deploy support and training structure for demand planning technology and processes.
- 5% - Other tasks as assigned
Relocation assistance will not be provided
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics, finance or related field
- Minimum 5 years of business experience
- Experience analyzing and improving integrated process results
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills
- Ability to travel 10% of time
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytics and data visualization experience
- Strong mathematical / statistical skills
- APIC's certification/ Supply Chain certification
- Experience using statistical forecasting software such as SAP APO, SAP IBP, and Logility
- Knowledge of Supply Chain principles
- Experience Leading cross-functional teams to execute on strategic initiatives
- Knowledge of Project Management principals
Job Administrative/Support Services
Primary Location US-MN-Hopkins
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job