Engineering Maintenance Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Engineering Maintenance Manager-TIM00529 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
Cargill Turkey & Cooked Meats has an opportunity available for an Engineering Maintenance Manager
- Direct, coordinate and report on facility capital projects, including areas relevant to budgeting, requesting, and managing of capital funds.
- Maintain status of all CER's associated with facility, equipment and grounds.
- Coordinate the preparation of departmental budget and justifications. Investigate deviations from budget and design action plan to keep spending within budget.
- Represent company in dealings with vendors and consultants as maintenance problems require outside assistance.
- Develop new ideas and systems to improve product quality, productivity, safety, system compliance, and profitability for management consideration.
- Execute and provide assistance in negotiating contracts, permits, and state and federally mandated issues.
- Work with supervisors and managers regarding operational goals and directives, training and development issues, and enforcement of company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with BRWWTP for water discharging including filing of WWDMR with local municipality.
- Daily and weekly reporting of department operations (schedule/efficiencies/downtime/corrective actions etc.)i
· College degree required.
· Five years of experience in maintenance management preferred, preferably in a poultry processing environment.
· Computer literacy, including word processing and spreadsheet experience.
· Demonstrated problem-solving, decision-making, and people management skills required.
· Effective communication skills (verbal and written) required.
· Experience in goal-setting and attainment.
· Fluent in AutoCAD
· Knowledge of predictive maintenance procedures.
· Knowledge of DAF wastewater processing.
· Knowledge of Ammonia refrigeration system operation.
· Knowledge of PSM / OSHA standards.
· OSHA 10 / 30 certificate or commitment to obtain it within 6 months of hire.
· CARO license or commitment to obtain it within 6 months of hire.Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Job Maintenance and Reliability
Primary Location US-VA-Timberville
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Engineering Maintenance Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly