Primary Box Beef & Drop MOC/PMT Lead
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Primary Box Beef & Drop MOC/PMT Lead-WIC03599 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
Cargill Protein is a leader at delivering primary processed and value added proteins into the Foodservice, Retail and Ingredient market channels. It operates several food processing facilities located in the US and Canada. Our customers in Foodservice are comprised of large national restaurant chain operators, contract feeding companies and both national and regional foodservice distributors. Our Retail customers are comprised of primarily large national grocery retailers and warehouse clubs. Our Ingredient customers are comprised of large branded manufacturers of retail consumer packaged goods. The customers from these channels are attracted to working with Cargill because of our demonstrated leadership in delivering innovative products, integrity, operational excellence, food safety and risk management.
Responsible for portfolio and project management activities across projects with high cost and risk, including project leadership, project planning, project execution, project control, and business results. Demonstrates expert knowledge of PM, thorough knowledge of PDP and full knowledge of portfolio management.
30% Management of Change
- facilitate and mediate the effective implementation of changes related to specifications, packaging, program development, and product retirement in the beef primary processing facilities.
30% Project Portfolio Management
- track projects from conception to implementation, ensuring completion of key milestones in a timely manner. Track contribution margin of key portfolio projects to the business
10% Project Development
- evaluate the business case, feasibility, and regulatory considerations associated with proposals for new products and changes to the supply chain of the beef primary processing environment.
10% Business Communications
- serve as a moderator to effectively channel the strategies of sales, pricing, scheduling, operations, and marketing into the continual optimization of the beef business.
10% Best Total Value
- Collaboratively work to lead the Best Total Value (BTV) process for Muscle and Drop. This includes facilitating at least one BTV meeting per year, owning the resulting actions, follow up and tracking/measurement of resulting implemented projects and actions.
10% Process Optimization
- continual evaluation of underperforming SKU's and group codes, along with items that cause complexity in excess of the net contribution margin of the product.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- Bachelor's Degree OR 10 years of experience in the beef packing industry
- 5 years of experience working with product lines or in food manufacturing
- Must be proficient in the use of basic business software Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must have good technical knowledge of beef packing plants and processes, customer intelligence, product knowledge, and food safety/regulatory environment
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Master's Degree
- Solid working knowledge of process improvement and systems specifically: XLGO, PAR, IPFS, ALPHA, SAP, SAP InfoView and PRISM systems
- Experience in project management or team leadership
- Operations and/or Sales experience with Boxed Beef products
- General Sales, Product Management, Operations, and/or Marketing experience
Job Process Optimization/Project Management
Primary Location US-KS-Wichita
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Primary Box Beef & Drop MOC/PMT Lead
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly