Maintenance & Reliability Professional
Maintenance & Reliability Professional-MOU00348 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
DescriptionPosition Purpose & Summary
Provide technical leadership, continuous improvement and project management skills in a plant support capacity that ensures safe, efficient and low cost plant operations. Will be a champion of our reliability excellence efforts and have an integral role in defect detection and elimination. Will review, analyze, deploy and track effectiveness of site reliability strategies.
30% Provide trouble shooting & problem solving techniques, including process and technical support for the production and maintenance teams
20% Implementation of projects to increase facility reliability
20% Training and coaching of operations employees related to equipment best practices
20% Support reliability excellence deployment
10% Reliability metric management/analysis and other duties as required
This position is posted internally as well as externally
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related technical discipline OR 5 years' experience in production management, reliability management, process management, or project management
- At least three years' experience in maintenance, or project management
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement detailed solutions to complex technical problems.
- Ability to technically advise and troubleshoot manufacturing equipment
- Demonstrated ability to lead multi-functional teams. Leadership and strong influencing skills. Ability to coach and motivate team resulting in high performance, high engagement
- Certified Maintenance Reliability Professional (CMRP) certification
- Knowledge of predictive technologies (vibration, infrared, ultrasound, machinery lubrication)
- Able to facilitate Cause Analysis and Reliability Centered Maintenance
- Clear understanding of Reliability Excellence Model and working knowledge of reliability practices
- Experience working in a food manufacturing facility
- Strong data analysis capabilities including continuous improvement experience or certifications
Job Maintenance and Reliability
Primary Location US-PA-Mount Joy
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job