FSQR Tech (Quality Control)
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
FSQR Tech (Quality Control)-COL00458 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
Cargill Turkey and Cooked Meats is a business committed to serving a broad range of retail, foodservice, deli, and club stores and branded food customers. We are focused on the success of our own national brands as well as the brands of our customers. We utilize state-of-the-art turkey, beef, and chicken processing capabilities to deliver high-quality meat products to our partners. Advanced technologies and imaginative people create innovatived solutions and distinctive value for our customers.
The Columbus, Nebraska facility has an opening for a FSQR (Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory) Tech. This position is a vital role in the daily operations of our facility. There are a variety of roles and responsibilities within this title all while making safety the number one priority.
While performing the duties of an FSQR Tech, the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions with slippery surfaces; moving mechanical parts; fast paced warm/cool environment. Position requires working in various areas of the facility. The use of PPE is required in all areas of the facility.
Perform repetitive tasks. Examples include:
- Cleanliness and housekeeping
- Ensuring food safety and quality through monitoring procedures
- Directing radio calls and communicating with other departments.
- Represent FSQR team on any process team, safety team or Operations team.
- Understand and comply with Safety, Food Safety and GMP's.
- Maintaining a safet working environment.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without Visa sponsorship.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must have basic mathematical and computer skills.
- Must have a High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must have problem solving skills.
- Ability to make decisions with little direct supervision.
- Ability to comprehend data and make decisions.
- Ability to train, coach and review policies and procedures with plant stakeholders.
- Must be able to understand government regulations and address any USDA concerns.
- Ability to give presentations to small groups.
- Previous Cargill experience.
- Work history in the last 12 months.
- Production experience.
- Meat production experience.
- Further processing experience.
Job Quality Assurance/Food Safety
Primary Location US-NE-Columbus
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for FSQR Tech (Quality Control)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly