Pricing Systems Analyst
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Pricing Systems Analyst-WIC03587 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
Cargill Protein in North America has an exciting and career advancing opportunity for the position of Pricing Data Specialist for the North America Protein business. This role is a key position with responsibility for designing data solutions and analytics for Strategic Pricing across our products. This role will collect Cargill Protein pricing data and develop internal systems and connections to external systems so that we can accurately measure and drive profitable growth for Cargill Protein.
Cargill Protein is a leader at delivering primary processed and value added proteins into the Foodservice, Retail and Manufacturing market channels. It operates several food processing facilities located in the US and Canada. Our customers in Foodservice are comprised of large national restaurant chain operators, contract feeding companies and both national and regional foodservice distributors. Our Retail customers are comprised of primarily large national grocery retailers and warehouse clubs. Our Manufacturing customers are comprised of large branded manufacturers of retail consumer packaged goods. The customers from these channels are attracted to working with Cargill because of our demonstrated leadership in delivering innovative products, integrity, operational excellence, food safety and risk management.
40% Analysis & Reporting:
Proactively identify critical trends impacting business and build supporting dashboards and reports to support pricing and business decision making for both leadership and field teams.
Design data solutions which enable business and pricing teams to effectively measure and manage profitability performance across Cargill Protein.
Understand Cargill Protein business and design solutions tailored to accurately and effectively measure and drive profitable growth.
Partner with business to define critical data elements across products and develop solutions which can be used across Cargill Protein and support comprehensive analysis and reporting.
40% Data Governance:
Provide leadership and governance of master data, transaction data and contract data from source ERP systems to PROS (pricing system) and SalesForce (customer relationship management system). Partner with PROS & SalesForce to provide clean datasets for data migrations.
Proactively assemble complex data sets from disparate sources in a common platform and prepare the platform for analytics.
Partner with Cargill's Global IT organization, leveraging D&BI resources, to support seamless integration with source ERP systems.
Identify key data needed to optimize pricing deliverables and partner with business users and Cargill Global IT to capture relevant data and build sustainable integration into pricing processes.
20% Process Improvement:
Continuously identify automation across the organization (BOSC, FP&A, etc.) to support the efficient and timely data-driven decision making.
Coordinate with Global IT and business data stewards to achieve efficient data capture and management processes to improve data extraction, staging, transformation and transition processes.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- Bachelor's Degree with a focus in IT, Finance, Business or related field 5 years relevant data management / technology experience
- Significant experience evaluating complex data sources and system architecture to quickly learn landscape
- Proven ability to review and analyze complex data sets and communicate implications of trends
- Experience analyzing and reporting key insights of P&L and margin / price processes
- Experience designing solutions based on complex and changing business requirements for Business Intelligence
- Demonstrated ability to design custom analytics and reports based on transactional, customer and product data
- Well-developed ability to identify and present key insights to all levels of leadership based on data trends
- Strong communication skills, including ability to interpret business needs to data requirements
- Expert with data visualization tools, e.g., Tableau
- Strong understanding of Cargill Protein products, competitors and market dynamics
- Strong coding and programming background, incl. database scripting and cost allocation experience
- Experience working with SQL, Altyrex, SAP Hana, and other databases
- Pricing and CRM software experience, e.g. PROS, SalesForce
Job Administrative/Support Services
Primary Location US-KS-Wichita
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Pricing Systems Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly