Technical Administrative Coordinator
Technical Administrative Coordinator-WAY05531 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
Cargill's Law department is seeking an energetic professional who can provide expert technical support and training related to all MS Office applications and other business related applications as well as provide administrative support to Law team members.
The Law department is part of a wider global team and brings the opportunity to work across geographies. We are seeking an individual who can partner with teams and individuals at all levels of the organization, is self-motivated and can manage conflicting priorities in a dynamic and ambiguous environment. Strong problem solving, communication, and training skills are vital to the success in this position.
This position is currently located in Hopkins and will move to the Wayzata office in April 2017.
45% - Expert in MS Office Applications
• Highly proficient in MS Office Applications that include Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Visio
• Systems experience outside of MS Office such as JDE, CT TyMetrix 360⁰ (T360), and other legal-related matter management systems
• Ability to efficiently apply familiar software knowledge to learn new systems
• Coordinate and provide effective training to Law team across MS Office applications and other technical systems
• Act as Sharepoint Administrator and provide instruction to Sharepoint Content Coordinators
40% - Administrative Support
• Provide administrative support to Law team members
• Manage requests, appointments, and deliverables in person as well as virtually
• Coordinate event and meeting planning
• Manage projects and conduct research
• Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations
• Work collaboratively with all levels of the organization
• Manage documents and files through a document management system
• Provide back up support to other administrative roles in the office.
• Assist with team meeting planning, coordination, logistics and general office activities
15% - Coordinate IT Infrastructure and Operational Support
• Act as business IT administrator to manage computers and support IT requests.
• Coordinate the setup for new hires, employee transfers and existing employees in the IT system.
• Administer computer inventory and other Cargill equipment.
• Manage various requests in connection with software solution providers.
This position is posted internally as well as externally.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
• High School Diploma with post-secondary education preferred.
• Minimum 5 years administrative experience or customer service role.
• Excellent Microsoft Office Applications skills with an emphasis on PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Excel, SharePoint and Visio.
• Experience in training, specifically related to technology
• Ability to create and provide technical training to a variety of people
• Excellent teamwork and people skills, excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency.
• Customer-service mindset, with ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to document and explain processes in ways that help others understand processes, systems and what needs to happen.
• Strong desire and capability to create and implement new processes.
• Proven ability to improve work processes.
• Ability and willingness to act independently and take initiative.
• Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
• Professional and positive demeanor.
• Associate or Bachelor's Degree
• Web design
• Systems experience outside of MS Office such as JDE, CT TyMetrix 360⁰ (T360), and other legal-related matter management systems.Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Job Administrative/Support Services
Primary Location US-MN-Wayzata
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job