Order Entry Coordinator
Order Entry Coordinator-MIL00832 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
DescriptionAbout Cargill Cocoa & Chocolate
Cargill Cocoa & Chocolate offers the food industry a wide range of both standard and customized cocoa and chocolate ingredients to be used in a wide variety of food manufacturing, bakery, confectionery, beverage and dairy applications all over the world. Our product range includes high quality Gerkens® cocoa powders, chocolate including the Wilbur®, Peter's®, Veliche®, Merkens® and Ambrosia® brands, coatings, fillings, cocoa liquors and cocoa butters. With over a 150 years of experience in technical food expertise, Cargill supports its customers in new recipes and new product development.
Our facilities in Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Côte d'Ivoire, France, Germany, Ghana, the Netherlands, UK and the USA are fully dedicated to produce in accordance with the highest food safety standards. To secure a good quality and sustainable supply of cocoa beans we have cocoa bean sourcing operations for buying, handling and/or exporting of cocoa beans in Brazil, Cameroon, Côte d'Ivoire, Ghana and Indonesia. Presence in all the leading producing countries allows Cargill to oversee the supply chain from beans at origin to cocoa and chocolate products at our customers' doorstep. We provide our customers with high quality ingredient products, technical services and innovative solutions to meet many needs. We create smiles and improve livelihoods with cocoa and chocolate!
Ensure all customers, sales and related internal departments receive a high quality level of service and support through knowledge of product, process and systems as part of a cooperative team environment. Strive to find solutions that satisfy customer, sales and company goals.
65% Order Entry
- Upon receipt of a prepared order from a Customer Solutions Representative, this person will be responsible for entering all customer orders into SAP. This process encompasses:
- Receive and enter customer orders
- Work with CSR's on any questions regarding order
- Ensure customer acknowledgement or confirmation has been sent to the customer
- Expectation is a minimum of 20 orders entered on a daily basis, and that all orders are entered within 24 hours of receipt.
- This role is responsible for realigning current, open orders in SAP for new or incoming orders based on order delivery date.
- When date changes are requested internally or by customer, this role will work within TM (Transportation Management) to adjust the order for new delivery dates. This task supports customers, supply chain and logistics.
- When quantity changes are requested internally or by customer, this role will work in SAP to adjust the order for volume changes. This task supports customers, supply chain and logistics.
- Any other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years of Customer Service experience
- At least 1 year of SAP or CRM experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and follow/up skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes or interruptions
- Self-starter / self-motivator
- Ability to be proactive
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in challenging situations
- Ability to collaborate with other individuals across all levels of the organization
- Associates' Degree in Business or related field
- 3 years of Customer Service experience
- High proficiency level working with and troubleshooting computer systems such as SAP
Job Supply Chain Management
Primary Location US-WI-Milwaukee
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job