GHRS - Kronos Analyst
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
GHRS - Kronos Analyst-HOP04097 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
As the Kronos Analyst, you will utilize HR Services/Operational knowledge to administer and support complex processes related to the delivery of Kronos Time and Attendance services for the US and Canada. Responsibilities require expertise in performing activities within countries that have complex business groups (including union contracts) and complex pay requirements.
Activities include: Providing support and consultation to all locations using Kronos in the US and Canada. This includes troubleshooting problems and analyzing data to provide recommendations on issues, process improvements, and time and attendance strategies. Utilize time and attendance knowledge to create/implement process improvements, governance and compliance of policies and regulations and provide recommendations on how to standardize day to day administration of Kronos. Execute and/or support system requirements, design, configuration, testing, training and communication, for cyclical processes, run state projects and bringing new businesses onto Kronos.
You will leverage internal and external resources to ensure projects or day-to-day time and attendance support is executed in a timely and high quality manner. You will be accountable for developing and maintaining both internal and external complex business relations as they relate to time, attendance & accrual tracking for all groups within the US and Canada. The primary application to deliver services is via the Kronos application, however if needed, alternative methods of labor tracking may be utilized.
- Provide support and consultation to all locations using Kronos in the US and Canada.
- Ensure we are aligned with jurisdiction regulations as required for time reporting, overtime, break/lunch rules, etc. from a compliance perspective for a complex geography or client group related to Kronos changes or implementations.
- Develop, communicate, enforce and understand best practices/process improvements regarding compliance and make recommendations for improving time tracking procedures to meet external requirements.
- Provide recommendations on how to standardize the day to day administration of Kronos.
- Proactively research and apply knowledge regarding legal requirements at a state level as well as requirements related to unions within various areas of Cargill.
- Meticulously oversee appropriate controls and lead teams and customers in ensuring proper controls are implemented and consistently executed to ensure stable operations and reduce risk.
- Conduct needs assessments and captures voice of the customer to identify gaps, evaluates information and recommends solutions and develops approaches to enhance capabilities.
- Review and analyze customer reported issues, determine root cause and steps needed to resolve.
- Work with internal/external IT teams to design, test, and implement system fixes/modifications.
- Effectively execute problem resolution tracking using our Remedy ticketing system.
- Monitor open tickets ensuring external vendor support is operating within stated service level agreement.
- Track and follow issues through to resolution, including effective communications to all stakeholders.
- Consistently deliver high-quality services to customers on schedule.
- Help execute tasks to acquire/divest locations onto Kronos.
- Participate and execute tasks associated with new functionality/modifications to existing Kronos locations.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with business group HR teams, internal HR teams, external vendor support personnel, internal/external IT.
- Communicate complex information effectively to employees and customers.
- Develop/deliver training and communication materials for any cyclical processes or new projects.
- Bachelor's degree or 3 years of Kronos application experience, with expertise beyond casual front-end user in lieu of a degree.
- Experience developing effective and positive relationships with complex internal and external customers.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft desktop software including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Deep experience and understanding of technical integrations between HR systems to support department services.
- Strong team player with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Proven customer service, communication and professional presentation skills.
- Strong deductive reasoning, investigative and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to provide innovative ideas and solutions to reduce cost, improve efficiency and increase customer satisfaction.
- PeopleSoft experience
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Job Human Resources
Primary Location US-MN-Hopkins
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for GHRS - Kronos Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly