Process Engineer (Project Manager)
Process Engineer (Project Manager)-NEW01178 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
Cargill Protein has an opening for a Process Engineer
in its Newnan, GA location. This position is the right hand of the Maintenance Manager and drives the evolution and improvement of the maintenance department both from a technical and organizational point of view. This role will manage and increase plant performance efficiency and reliability, while minimizing equipment downtime and plant interruptions. This position will provide technical knowledge, operations experience, and coaching expertise in the coordination of all elements of the maintenance department.
- Provide leadership, technical knowledge and maintenance experience toward achieving optimum plant reliability, performance, maintenance costs, maintenance efficiencies, and engage employees.
- Provide an environment conducive for change and innovation.
- Provide and be pro-active in matters that involve future reliability such as new plant installations.
- Provide trouble shooting and problem solving techniques including processes and technical support for maintenance and production teams.
- Provide training and coaching to employees related to equipment best practices.
- Provide processes and champion the effort in defect detection and elimination.
- Lead Root Cause Analysis and correction program
- Provide management of the PSM program and mechanical integrity
- Work with Engineering and (OEMs) to develop equipment installation standards that will be able to breakdown problems and create solutions.
- Learn and provide predictive maintenance technologies.
- Work with cross functional teams and interact with employees.
- Develop and Provide Continuity procedures for trouble shooting equipment issues.
- Review and provide equipment preventative maintenance plans.
- Provide and implement detailed solutions to complex technical problems
- Develop best practices for parts management and work audits.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement detail solutions to complex technical problems.
- Ability to technically advise and troubleshoot.
- Ability to lead multi-functional teams.
- Ability to coach and motivate employees.
- Above all, a strong hands-on mentality.
- Bachelor's degree in a Technical or Engineering discipline along with two years experience in production, maintenance, or project management. Other degrees may be considered along with four years experience in production, maintenance, or project management.
- Advance computer skills with knowledge of maintenance management system. ( SAP )
*Internal candidate has been identifiedEqual Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Primary Location US-GA-Newnan
Job Type Standard