2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Maintenance Supervisor-NEW01176 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
Cargill in Newnan, GA currently has an opening for a Maintenance Supervisor
. This position is responsible for leading production, hourly maintenance team members and responsible for overall plant maintenance including: scheduling, planning, prioritizing work, purchasing, employee supervision, training and development. This position is also responsible for managing capital projects and supervision of contractors..
A high performer in this position will identify problems or bottlenecks in maintenance processes and resolve issues; ensure maintenance resources (including materials, equipment, and human resources) are available as needed to maintain maintenance schedules; support continuous improvement goals in safety, quality, cost, and customer service.
Maintenance Leadership (40%)
- Provide leadership for plant mechanical, electrical and contract technicians including predictive, preventative and reactive maintenance
Plant Maintenance (30%)
- Assist in maintenance and repairs of plant equipment
Engaged Employees (30%)
- Create an environment where all are expected to be active members of the team - involved in the business. Recognize and celebrate successes. Challenge people to be better than they thought possible. Create opportunities for growth and development. Ensure an inclusive environment that is representative of the local market.
High school diploma or GED
At least 1 year manufacturing maintenance work experience
Occasional travel (10%)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Bilingual skills
- Supervisory experience
- Demonstrated work experience in industrial maintenance
- Experience with one or more predictive technologies (Ultrasound, Infrared Thermography, Vibration, MCE, Oil Analysis)
- 2 years previous maintenance frontline leadership experience
- Advanced safety knowledge to include permit procedures, hazardous chemicals, and process safety management
- Experience with Microsoft Office and CMMS software
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP)
- Knowledge of continuous improvement programs
At Cargill, we believe that employees must have the opportunity to do what they do best every day. We want to understand the things that you do better than others - the talents that you rely on to succeed. As part of the application process, you may be asked to complete an online assessment. The assessment will help us determine whether our jobs will allow you to use your unique talents to their full potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Job Maintenance and Reliability
Primary Location US-GA-Newnan
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Maintenance Supervisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly