2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Process Advisor-WAY05628 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
The purpose of this role is to develop, implement and lead business process management for the Cocoa & Chocolate North America (CCNA) business. The scope includes all business processes with an immediate focus on SAP enabled processes and key improvement projects as defined by the business. For BOSC related processes, the Process Lead will also work in collaboration with the CCNA Production Excellence Lead. Also inherant in this role is a focus on leading change management related to process, using the Cargill change management methodology. As a member of the CCNA Senior Management Team (SMT), this role will be an effective business partner and active support of the business' strategy and will promote an environment that fosters trust, respect and collaboration.
80% Process Management
This role will take full ownership of process management in the business, ensuring collaboration with the Commercial, Operations, Supply Chain, Finance, I&T teams and other functions, with an immediate focus on SAP enabled processes and key on-going improvement projects:
Own, govern and optimize the Business Process Organization (BPO) and oversee the process improvement culture.
Constantly review and analyze state of performance in processes in order to assess performance gaps, prioritize opportunities, make recommendations and own outcome of them.
Manage partnership with Business Process Owners to ensure processes are implemented and institutionalized, including coaching/oversight and thought leadership along with tactical support such as Kaizen events. Document and actively manage approved exceptions.
Identify best practices and ensure deployment and support across the business.
Manage the portfolio of improvement projects across the business. Track and analyse results through continuous improvement dashboard and communicate appropriately.
20% Change Communication & Education
Provide ongoing change management leadership and support for business process initiatives (both SAP and non-SAP related changes)
Support business Super User Network; ensure ongoing identification and development of super users as changes occur through attrition, promotions and transfers. Ensure processes exist to share best practices among Super Users. Identify ongoing development needs and solutions and coordinate with appropriate partners (e.g. Business Process Owners and Managers, supervisors and Human Resources)
Ensure up to date onboarding materials for new SAP end users.
Ensure business leadership support at all levels; providing coaching where needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
This position is posted internally as well as externally
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 8 years business experience, including process and project management
- Lean Six Sigma certified: Green/Black belt.
- Fundamental training in process management and project management skills. Ability to lead evaluation and improvement of processes; build process management systems, lead/manage business projects.
- Strong detail orientation, organizational and planning skills. Ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects/tasks at one time.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Demonstrate clear and concise written, verbal, presentation and listening communication skills. Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate and interact with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to analyze data, problems and opportunities, draw conclusions, develop alternatives and solutions.
- SAP process expertise.
- Strong technical proficiency (computer skills).
- Up to 20% travel
- Solve complex problems.
- Self directed and able to prioritize and organize own work.
- Project management certified.
- Previous exposure to commercial, supply chain and logistics function and their respective processes
Job Administrative/Support Services
Primary Location US-MN-Wayzata
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Process Advisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly