Office Clerk-HOP04130 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
Ensure timely and accurate imaging services to internal, external and international FSS customers. Provide optimal customer service while focusing on processing efficiencies and supporting a team environment. Provide back up support to the Payment Processing Specialist.
- 75% Imaging:
- Prepare documents for the Accounts Payable (AP) Team, Accounts Receivable (AR) Team, Travel Expense (TRPC) Team and Cargill businesses for scanning.
- Scan prepped documents.
- 10% Mail:
Responsible for distribution of correspondence received for Imaging and Payment Processing team.
- 5% Document Retention:
Ensure documents are filed correctly as per Records Information Management guidelines.
- 5% Support Payment Processor:
Act as back up to Payment Processor. Run appropriate reports before and after payment groups. Send overnight payments to suppliers. Include all required attachments.
- 5% Special Projects:
Complete special duties, assignments, tasks or projects.
- As Assigned and Needed - Tier One user:
Coverage for business continuation.
- High School diploma or GED
- Good customer service skills
- Work independently with little supervision
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage a workload with multiple priorities
- Proven ability to identify and incorporate opportunities for improvement
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Electronic Document Management knowledge
- Excellent organizational skills and follow-up, strong sense of urgency, results oriented
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Primary Location US-MN-Hopkins
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job