Oil Merchant-COR00456 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
Commercial responsibilities for customers in the Vegetable oil industry (Soybean oil, Sunflower Oil and Palm oil) in AMG's region. Will help to implement the strategy and account management approach in alignment with the Product Line direction. Lead or participate in different projects and efforts of value discovery and creation. This position provides support to the execution of the sales and purchases to ensure the effectiveness of the delivery of products and services.
40% Account management and commercial responsibilities for Vegoil customer with customers. Keep close contact with the origination tem for key commercial decisions.
10% Develop and implement customer solutions, value based selling programs\
15% Support of PRM activities (administrative and commercial)
15% Coordinate sales/purchases execution, discharge of products with trade execution and logistics team.
10% Manage credit lines and risk mitigation tools for customers in coordination with Accounting & Finance team.
10% Provide market insights, supply & demand and commercial reports.
This position is posted internally as well as externally
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 2 years' experience in commercial roles.
- Professional fluency in written and spoken Spanish and English
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- High learning capacity and ability to adapt quickly to changing situations
- Results oriented.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and high dynamic environment
- Ability to travel as required
- Customer visits
- Experience in agricultural commodities industry and supply chain
- Experience handling Excel and AMG's FTS system
Job Trading & Merchandising
Primary Location US-FL-Coral Gables
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job