Sales Consultant - Beef
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Sales Consultant - Beef-CIN00285 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
As a Beef Sales Consultant you will be responsible for product sales and consultative support with current clients and prospective customers, helping them understand how Cargill Feed and Nutrition solutions improve their profitability. Clients will include both beef producers and agribusiness firms that supply beef producers in their area. This position will have the responsibility for sales growth and requires prior sales and business expertise. This position focuses on Cargill Feed and Nutrition sales in Kentucky, Ohio, and Indiana.
50% traveling to such locations is needed.
- 40% - Sell and support nutrition products and programs to service current Cargill Feed and Nutrition customers through cost-effective use of company resources.
- 30% - Actively prospect for new customers to grow market share and brand recognition by building relationships, probing for unmet needs, and determining how the resources of Cargill can be utilized to deliver value
- 10% - Develop and implement effective business strategies to grow our business in a profitable way with current key accounts, and develop new business.
- 5% - Continually strive to improve skills necessary to succees on the job, including but not limited to:improving technical knowledge, selling skills, communications capabilities (written and verbal) and computer skills.
- 15% - Communicate with management and other teammates as necessary in order to effectively and efficiently sell nutrition products and programs to existing customers and prospective new customer accounts.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge in beef production
- Minimum 2 years sales /business experience
- Strong communication skills both with internal and external customers
- Excellent team approach with selfless focus on the team win.
- Proven self-starter with strong analytical, leadership, and conceptual skills.
- 50% traveling to clients sites.
- Passion for and hands on experience working in the Beef industry
- Personal background in beef production
- Experience in animal nutrition sales, or related field, with an in-depth knowledge of sales and marketing technique.
- Bachelor's degree in Animal Science, Agribusiness, or related Agriculture field
- Located in North Cental KY to be centrally located within territory
Primary Location US-OH-Cincinnati
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Sales Consultant - Beef
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly