COE- L&D Portfolio & Program Roadmap Lead
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
COE- L&D Portfolio & Program Roadmap Lead-WAY05645 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
The Learning & Development Governance & Portfolio Lead is responsible for establishing and managing the 3 key layers of learning governance needed to align and operationalize Cargill's new Learning & Development organization; 1) L&D Strategy, 2) Learning Technology and 3) Operationalizing the new end to end L&D service model.
In addition, this position will be responsible for working with the other L&D leads and broader COE leads to shape the multi-year program design roadmap and manage key L&D deliverables against timeline and budget in order to establish the new Corporate University.
As new curriculums and programs are developed the Learning & Development Governance & Portfolio Lead will be responsible for managing the initial deployment and implementation planning with regional GHRS, BHR and key stakeholders.
The successful candidate will possess strong experience managing global learning project portfolio, planning multiyear program development roadmaps, deployment and transition planning for global corporate programs.
Accountable for the leadership role in the establishment and implementation of L&D Governance, Strategic L&D portfolio and multiyear program design roadmap.
Responsible for establishing L&D governance charters, roles & responsibilities, meeting cadence, meeting facilitation, and managing all preparation and follow up work for L&D governance meetings.
Responsible for managing a team of program designers
Partners with corporate university leads to plan annual program and curriculum design projects; Ensures pacing and sequencing is aligned with strategic priorities, stakeholder expectations, available project funding.
As new global programs are designed and ready for deployment, this role is responsible for developing and leading the transition planning and global oversight required to phase out legacy programs in order to introduce and implement new global programs and curriculums.
Responsible for implementing and maintaining and measurement and evaluation plan for assessing the effectiveness and quality of L&D program delivery and identifying continuous improvement opportunities for design and delivery of strategic learning & development programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- Minimum of 12 years work experience, 5 plus years experience in project/porfolio management.
- BA in organizational learning and development, business or related field;
- Experience working in global complex matrixes (HR and/or Learning Function) responsible for deployment of corporate global programs
- Experience in managing small teams that operates at a global scale.
- Strong change management, portfolio and project management skills.
- Must have strong organizational, prioritization, project management, time management and attention to detail skills; ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- High aptitude for strategic, broad and systems thinking with ability to translate into concrete scalable and business practical plans.
- Strong communication and consultative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills in large and small group settings.
- Ability to interface with all levels within the organization and able to develop and maintain highly effective relationships, externally and internally.
- Strong knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Global L&D and or L&D experience
Job Human Resources
Primary Location US-MN-Wayzata
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for COE- L&D Portfolio & Program Roadmap Lead
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly