Project Manager Lead- Global Talent & Performance COE (T&P COE)
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Project Manager Lead- Global Talent & Performance COE (T&P COE)-WAY05646 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
As a member of the Global Talent & Performance COE (T&PCOE) LT team, this position is responsible for leading the overall COE portfolio and program mgt. structure which includes the COE Excellence Playbook which defines our structure, strategy, priorities, goals, COE communication and scorecard. He/she will be responsible for organizing and leading the business cycle for COE: portfolio planning and mgt., HRLT/ET strategy reviews, business planning, budget and measurement. This includes provide leadership in the design, implementation, execution, management and performance monitoring of the COE strategy, business plans.
He/she will own alignment of COE strategy / goals with HR strategy and priorities including collaboration across COE's, HR Leaders and Global HR Solutions. This position effectively and efficiently integrates and manages information from multiple areas across HR and key strategic partners such as Finance and Internal Communications and Cargill to bring insights from within Cargill.
Candidates for this position are expected to have experience managing large, global projects, typically with total project spend between $500K -$5M. The candidate will utilize PPM ensuring that the projects produce the desired outcomes on-time and within budget.
This position requires a strong leader who can partner effectively with all levels of the organization globally.
The person in this position is expected have expertise in project and portfolio management methodologies, tools and processes, and solid working knowledge in HR talent practices including, but not limited to talent acquisition and inclusion and diversity, talent management, performance management, learning and development, organization development.
45% - Business Leader
- Ensure Talent/Performance COE Leadership Team alignment and effectiveness to deliver on COE strategic priorities and HR goals.
- Portfolio Management and Team Operations Mgt.
- Prioritize portfolio by evaluating alignment to Cargill HR strategic goals
- Organize portfolio for efficient planning and governance
- Manage ongoing portfolio governance to understand impact of ongoing demand and delivery performance of in-flight projects and COE budget implications
- Develop and manage team planning process to ensure all COE LT meetings are efficient and effective including detailed agendas, notes, action register and follow up.
- Ensure COE Sharepoint is maintained to optimize knowledge sharing and archival of all key documents for communications and projects.
- Project Leadership
- Leads strategic, global projects for T&P COE.
- Leads project reviews utilizing expert knowledge of project management methodologies, tools and processes.
- Develop strong relationships with various stakeholders, collect key information, elevate important issues/topics and advise the COE LT on potential strategies to resolve issues and how to best communicate strategies to the various audiences.
- Accountable for providing project sponsors and stakeholders with project status, actively communicating issues and threats, and ensuring that leadership alignment is a priority.
- Ensure successful completion of all project phases and closure of all aspects of the project.
25% - Change Leader
- Lead the COE Communication strategy with the HR Transformation team and others as the vocal advocate of the COE vision and future state.
- Partner with HR Comms leader; HRLT and Corporate Affairs development and implementation of communication strategy for the COE.
- Lead COE communications via multiple channels and publications in partnership with HR Comms Lead
- Identify risks, barriers and challenges for successful CCE work within COE and the impact on the broader HR organization, determine alternatives and implement the changes by partnering with HR Transformation team.
15% - Culture Steward
- As a leader, champion and build the HR culture that creates competitive advantage for the business and brings to life the HR Strategy
15% - Value Leader
- Working with Human Capital Analytics team to define and manage the COE scorecard to ensure attainment of goals and linkage to HR scorecard.
- Responsible for defining and managing quarterly organizational performance reviews as required for the CHRO.
- Work closely with the COE leadership team on gathering the information and developing the presentations to ensure alignment with COE messages and goals.
This position is posted internally as well as externally
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of strategic portfolio / business management experience
- 5 years of HR and/or relevant business experience
- Demonstrated strong business acumen and budget management experience which includes developing and analyzing business cases to ensure a value-added solution
- Strong drive for results with results/outcome focus
- Experience anticipating issues, problem solving and implementing solutions, including referring critical issues to the appropriate level of management, and improving efficiency, quality, cost and productivity
- Demonstrated ability to build strong client relationships and influence key stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Experience in facilitating and leading teams (direct or virtual)
- Experience with driving continuous improvement within an organization by using data and metrics to monitor and improve
- Demonstrated experience participating and leading change efforts characterized by effective communications, strong partnerships with leaders and strong employee engagement.
- Demonstrated success in building strong relationships and ability to influence across multiple stakeholders, functions and cross functional teams.
- Demonstrated expert-level project management capabilities Keen project management skills and ability to track and coordinate competing priorities and work streams across a complex, global initiative.
- Strong leadership, stakeholder management and communication skills - ability to thrive as part of a regional and global team
- Strong analytical and measurement skills
- Proven consulting capability and skills that drive high performance
- Independent thinker and problem solver
- Strong influencing skills and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written/using technology related communications/able to manage a regional or global call and presentation to a satisfactory conclusion)
- Skilled in change and conflict management
- Demonstrated understanding of evolving HR landscape and demonstrated capability of leading organizational change efforts
- Ability to operate at both the strategic and tactical level
- Strong HR knowledge and practical business acumen
- Strong drive for results with practical, result and outcome focus
- Ability to operate at both the strategic and tactical level
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, work with senior leaders and deliver results.
- Ability to synthesize information from multiple channels and stakeholders and provide solution-based recommendations
- Ability to travel as required, up to 25%, within region as well as internationally when needed
- 10 years of strategic portfolio/business management experience
- MBA or post-graduate degree in applicable field
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certification or equivalent - Preferred.
- Project management experience in Human Resources
- Experience with PPM Framework
Job Human Resources
Primary Location US-MN-Wayzata
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Project Manager Lead- Global Talent & Performance COE (T&P COE)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly