Summer Student Program
The principle functions of a Summer Student Feeder Packer include the safe and efficient operation of a variety of tasks
in the manufacturing of chocolate products at the Nestlé Burlington, WI location. Employees will be required to operate
equipment and machinery according to manufacturing instructions, while ensuring the production of quality goods.
Employees must adhere to safety and environmental objectives and targets while performing work functions. Duties also
include sanitation and housekeeping in the work area.
Interested candidates must be willing to work overtime and on any shift (1st, 2nd or 3rd), which may include a rotating
schedule. Employees must wear uniforms, hair nets, earplugs, safety glasses and adhere to GMP guidelines as required.
All employees are subject to a physical, background check, and drug screen prior to hire.
This is a temporary summer job.
- High School Diploma
- Must be enrolled in a full-time, post secondary education program for the Spring and Fall semesters of 2016
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel and Access
- Must have good verbal communication and organizational skills
- Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule (1st, 2nd or 3rd shift) and possibly on a rotating shift
- Must be willing to work overtime
- Ability to lift 55 pounds, bend, squat, kneel, reach overhead, push, pull, walk or stand continuously for long periods of
- Must be able to climb and descend stairs.
- Must have full use of both hands, arms, legs and feet
- Must possess general vision, hearing, speech and color perception
- Must be able to perform repetitive motions and operate vibrating tools