Account Manager FM BENELUX
4 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Barry Callebaut is the heart and engine of the cocoa and chocolate industry. We are looking for Account Manager FM BENELUX in Belgium (BE) for Lebbeke-Wieze (BEWI). Our broad range of products and services span all aspects from cocoa sourcing to fine chocolate products, which are loved by people of all ages worldwide. We are passionate about our business and work hard every day to ensure that there is enough chocolate in the world. Nothing is more important to our success than the combined expertise of our 8,500 Barry Callebaut employees around the world. Our international focus in the fascinating world of cocoa-growing and chocolate are the colorful backdrop for our many functions across a wide range of disciplines. In addition to sharing a passion for chocolate, Barry Callebaut employees live our other corporate values every day - customer focus, entrepreneurship, integrity and team spirit. We are committed to making sure that they have the right skills, know-how and deep understanding of our customers and their needs. Engaging and developing our employees is the key to our success. Because our business focus is so broad, the scope of career opportunities within Barry Callebaut can cover many functional areas.
- Within the functional area guidelines for Food Manufacturers Europe North, achieve the business targets for the regional Accounts in Benelux.
- Develop and maintain the business relationships with these customers and develop account plans, in conjunction with the sales manager and other departments.
- Delegate, motivate and inspire internal stakeholders for the common goal.
- Perform sales activities for achievement of sales budget and targets within sales territory in order to meet commercial objectives.
- Propose sales improvements and new ways to approach actual and potential customers in sales territory.
- Actively communicate frequently with sales team, manager and other departments within the organization regarding targets, customers and product availability.
- Proactively develop and maintain new and existing customer relationships and ensure professional customer relationship management (CRM).
- Live up to internal rules and trade legislation when negotiating and making contracts with customers.
- Ensure knowledge and know-how within area of expertise is continuously updated and relevant.
- Validate the accuracy and appropriateness of the data used and ensure relevance and high quality of data output e.g. reports, analysis.
- Actively transfer information and feedback from the market/customers to managers and colleagues and relevant other departments.
- Actively increase own professional knowledge and expertise and ensure understanding of the global BC organization.
- Master degree - preferably in economics or agricultural sciences/ R&D.
- 3-5 years commercial experience, preferably within the B2B food sector.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- The ability to work in a complex, fast pace environment.
- Analytical mindset with eagerness to learn and take ownership.
Our strength comes from the passion and expertise of our people. As we strive to create an environment in which our people can continue to learn and develop their skills on an ongoing basis, it is our goal to encourage entrepreneurship and creativity. Apply for one of our interesting positions today and start a great career in the world of cocoa and chocolate.
Apply for Account Manager FM BENELUX
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly