Are you a senior production/operations manager with a strong background in a food manufacturing facility? Do you have a proven track record of developing a team and promoting corporate values to establish a strong corporate culture and continue to grow the brand.
Our client, a growing food manufacturing company is looking for a Plant Manager to oversee operations in their Concord, New Hampshire facility.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team of staff, including management level employees, and providing guidance, training, discipline and coaching as required.
- Supporting both the Research and Development and Quality Assurance departments.
- Ensuring that the facility has strong quality and sanitation standards.
- Preparing necessary reports and documentation related to operational standards.
- Developing and implementing programs to improve operations.
- Minimum of 5 years progressive experience in the food manufacturing sector.
- A self-starter with the ability to build and motivate a strong production team.
- Strong technical knowledge, including experience with MS Office.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus, benefits, vacation time and a great work environment with a strong focus on employee engagement and team building.
Please submit your resume in Word format, including accomplishments, to be considered for this outstanding role.
Apply for Plant Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly