Are you a senior production/operations manager with a strong background in a food manufacturing facility? Do you have a proven track record of developing a team and promoting corporate values to establish a strong corporate culture and continue to grow the brand.
Our client, a growing food manufacturing company is looking for a Plant Manager to oversee operations in their Concord, New Hampshire facility.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team of staff, including management level employees, and providing guidance, training, discipline and coaching as required.
- Supporting both the Research and Development and Quality Assurance departments.
- Ensuring that the facility has strong quality and sanitation standards.
- Preparing necessary reports and documentation related to operational standards.
- Developing and implementing programs to improve operations.
- Minimum of 5 years progressive experience in the food manufacturing sector.
- A self-starter with the ability to build and motivate a strong production team.
- Strong technical knowledge, including experience with MS Office.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus, benefits, vacation time and a great work environment with a strong focus on employee engagement and team building.
Please submit your resume in Word format, including accomplishments, to be considered for this outstanding role.