Associate Manager, Innovation & Renovation
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
An essential element of our ongoing growth, the Retail team at Nestlé Waters is the perfect place for ambitious and aspiring individuals to achieve their dreams while building fulfilling careers. Roles on the Retail team include sales and account professionals and all offer the chance to truly impact our business at our hundreds of Retail partners. Pair this with the support you need to work with confidence - and triumph in everything you do and you have a winning combination. Join this part of Nestlé Waters, and you'll be able to use your talent to have a direct and meaningful impact on our success as you deliver healthy hydration to millions of our customers. Not only that, but you'll discover your accomplishments are recognized with a range of outstanding benefits designed to help you prosper both at work and outside of work.
We are currently seeking an Associate Manager, Innovation & Renovation reporting the Group Marketing Manager, Innovation & Renovation on International Brands and based in Stamford, CT. This position will be responsible for leading the project management tasks for the assigned innovation and renovation projects and contribute to building 3-5 year I&R pipeline of assigned brand(s).
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Lead the project management tasks for the assigned innovation and renovation projects. This includes timeline development, leading weekly New Product Development and Implementation team (NPDI) calls to ensure progress on projects and take the necessary actions, develop and update NPDI deliverables as needed etc.
• Assist Group Marketing Manager with key elements on 1-2 major game-changing innovation initiatives on the IB team that will drive growth with specific key retailers and/or within the category.
• Leverage both quantitative and qualitative inputs to develop a deep understanding of competitive, market, and category dynamics.
• Collaborate with various cross functional teams such as global technical teams, packaging, supply chain, finance, manufacturing, legal, category management, sales etc. all along the NPDI process and/or as needed.
• Work with Finance and Group Marketing Manager to evaluate project specific financials; highlight opportunities to maximize growth and/or profitability.
• Lead analytical analysis to support various I&R initiatives on International Brands.
• Support Brand communications and Sales teams to develop sales samples, impactful sell-in, POS, and merchandising materials.
• Liaise with Brand Communications team to ensure consistent and compelling brand messaging throughout all communication touchpoints and across the platform franchises
• Support innovation team on budget management and related activities.
• Serve as subject matter expert in the still segment in the water category, an expert in Italian brands and the competitive set, and provide strategic thought leadership to senior management team around both.
• Seek and share opportunities for continuous improvement across strategic planning, execution and results monitoring.
• Cultivate an open environment where great ideas rise to the surface.
• Collaborate across the organization to support project execution and facilitate information flow.
Key qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Creative thinker and problem solver with a passion for innovation.
• 2-3 years of CPG Marketing experience (if undergrad degree) or 1-2 years (if MBA or other relevant Master's degree) preferably in the area of marketing, brand management, innovation, or product development.
• Ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams to include consumer marketing, consumer insights, R&D, technical applications and effectively influence an extended organization. Ability to build strong global relationships and collaborate seamlessly in environments with numerous stakeholders around the world.
• Some experience with consumer research and packaging development, and familiar with Consumer, Shopper & Market Insights.
• Financial & Analytic Acumen, attention to detail is critical. Previous budget management experience preferred.
• Strong self-motivator, capable of setting an agenda, soliciting alignment and actualizing goals. Must be able to work independently once objectives are clear and keep the team posted periodically on relevant detail
• Excellent multi-tasking, project management and prioritization skills. Project Management Certification will be a plus.
We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Apply for Associate Manager, Innovation & Renovation
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly