Key Account Development Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
ReadyRefresh by Nestlé is one of the most visible parts of the Nestlé Waters business, delivering healthy hydration to customers where they need it most. It's another example of how we are committed to helping people maintain a healthy lifestyle. You've no doubt seen our trucks on the road, on their way to bring our water and tea products to thirsty consumers. By joining this fast-growing area of our organization you'll have the opportunity to share in our mission with a real sense of ownership and the freedom to succeed in your role. It's a chance to apply your skills and experience to work that's as challenging as it is rewarding. Whether collaborating as team to deliver superior customer service or making a lasting impact with your individual accomplishments, you'll be an essential and valuable element of our success. We'll make sure you receive the support, benefits and development you need to build the perfect career.
Are you looking for a great opportunity to work in an advanced sales role for a leader in the consumer packaged goods industry?
Does a competitive salary and bonus appeal to you? Do you enjoy working in an environment where team work and work ethic are valued?
Look no further, our Key Account Development Manager is the position for you!
What is a Key Account Development Manager?
The Key Account Development Manager is responsible for selling to large commercial customers (25 employees and/or an average spend of a min. $150mo. revenue) through face to face visits and networking, and for maintaining and developing existing customers.
A typical day's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Build new customer relationships through prospecting and develop existing customers through in-person meetings
• Adhere to price policies to meet revenue and profit goals
• Fully develop new accounts, offering full line of dispensers, 3/5 gallon, case good product, cups, and coffee
• Work with current sales automation tools to manage appointments, capture prospect data, etc
• Lead as the sales expert as it relates to commercial business
• Maintain and build customer relationships - make service personal
• Grow and develop the customer base through support and implementation of all program initiatives and through customer relationships
The Total Package
• Competitive base salary
• Annual Bonus
• $500.00 Monthly Transportation Allowance
• $200.00 Monthly Fuel Card
Comprehensive benefits package includes: medical, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and paid holidays
Successful candidates will possess:
• A bachelor degree in a general business management field (preferred) or equivalent work experience
• 5 years of advanced sales management experience as a successful Business Development or Account Manager is required
• Prior work experience in the consumer goods/beverage industry is strongly preferred, but not required
• Prior experience working in an cold calling B2B sales position where face to face customer interaction was essential to the success of account management and meeting sales goals
• Possesses the ability to work with minimal leads (small percentage of telesales leads)
• Advanced customer relationship management skills and special pricing management experience required
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills
• Preferred experience using a CRM as a standard requirement (i.e. C4C, SalesForce or Siebel)
• Exceptional customer focused attitude
• High level of resilience, persistence and energy
• Strong Account Management skills
• Ability and comfort with prospecting new business opportunity
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Apply for Key Account Development Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly