Our client is a leading food manufacturer, and they are currently looking to recruit a talented and experienced Maintenance Supervisor. We are seeking a hands-on person that is not afraid to work in a fast-paced environment where they will be a key factor in the plant’s success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train, manage, develop and lead the maintenance technicians
- Manage all of the machinery on site through a mix of people management and delegation, along with hands-on work, as well as scheduling and assigning all work orders
- Track and regulate the maintenance program in both preventative and routine maintenance.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 3+ years maintenance experience in a manufacturing or food processing facility.
- Good people management experience.
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, bonus, 401k plan and great benefits.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a large growing company with outstanding career and growth opportunities.
Please submit your resume in Word format, including accomplishments, to be considered for this brand new role!
Apply for Maintenance Supervisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly