Our client is a leading food manufacturer, and they are currently looking to recruit a talented and experienced Maintenance Supervisor. We are seeking a hands-on person that is not afraid to work in a fast-paced environment where they will be a key factor in the plant’s success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train, manage, develop and lead the maintenance technicians
- Manage all of the machinery on site through a mix of people management and delegation, along with hands-on work, as well as scheduling and assigning all work orders
- Track and regulate the maintenance program in both preventative and routine maintenance.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 3+ years maintenance experience in a manufacturing or food processing facility.
- Good people management experience.
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, bonus, 401k plan and great benefits.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a large growing company with outstanding career and growth opportunities.
Please submit your resume in Word format, including accomplishments, to be considered for this brand new role!