Our client, a growing food manufacturing company located in Santa Cruz, CA, is looking for a Production Supervisor to lead and manage all operations of a busy manufacturing facility.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all operational standards, including cost, efficiencies, productivity, waste and safety are being met.
- Developing appropriate procedures to ensure a positive working environment for all team members.
- Managing the production schedule to ensure that client needs are being met.
- Providing training, guidance and day to day supervision to both supervisory and hourly workers.
- Conducting reviews of machines and equipment to ensure optimum performance.
- Directing and managing the warehouse, shipping and receiving operations.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- A proven track record of managing a diverse workforce.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, excellent family health insurance coverage, 401k matching, paid vacation and a yearly bonus. This is a dynamic work environment with a focus on development and long term employment.
If you think you have what it takes, please send us your resume in Word format, including your career accomplishments.
Apply for Production Supervisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly