Our client, a growing food manufacturing company located in Santa Cruz, CA, is looking for a Production Supervisor to lead and manage all operations of a busy manufacturing facility.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all operational standards, including cost, efficiencies, productivity, waste and safety are being met.
- Developing appropriate procedures to ensure a positive working environment for all team members.
- Managing the production schedule to ensure that client needs are being met.
- Providing training, guidance and day to day supervision to both supervisory and hourly workers.
- Conducting reviews of machines and equipment to ensure optimum performance.
- Directing and managing the warehouse, shipping and receiving operations.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- A proven track record of managing a diverse workforce.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, excellent family health insurance coverage, 401k matching, paid vacation and a yearly bonus. This is a dynamic work environment with a focus on development and long term employment.
If you think you have what it takes, please send us your resume in Word format, including your career accomplishments.