Reliability Packaging Engineering Manager
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain, Technical and Productions and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Supply Chain and you'll be part of our logistics backbone - and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of Nestlé Waters offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Supply Chain factories spread across the nation. What you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful - not least is you'll be helping to deliver healthy hydration to millions of thirsty customers. We'll make sure you have the strong leadership and clear direction you need to feel motivated and passionate about accomplishing great things. While you take a pride in delivering an excellent performance, you'll see your contributions are recognized and rewarded with an outstanding level of support, training and benefits - everything you need to grow and thrive in your career.
We are currently seeking a Reliability Packaging Engineering Manager to be located Coppell, TX location.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Leading the effort within NWNA to improve the reliability of our case packing, palletizing and stretch wrapping assets in order to maximize productivity and reduce waste
- Standardization and execution of preventive and predictive maintenance programs
- Development and delivery of standards in manufacturing, best practices and effective training programs
- Focused improvement events targeting specific factories or machine centers
- Developing and leveraging strong cross-functional relationships with Application, Engineering, Purchasing and our TPM resources
Key qualifications include:
- Relevant experience in a high speed bottling environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to network and develop key relationships within the factory and OEM network
- Experience in an OEM technical support role preferred
- Six Sigma, Lean, TPM and/or similar certification(s) preferred
- Familiarity with SAP Asset Management & Maintenance (AMM) functionality
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to develop credibility; lead and guide primarily through influence and demonstrated value
- Must be able to travel on a routine basis with an expectation of a minimum 40% travel
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?