The Trade Asset Service Coordinator is responsible for the End-to-End inventory processes and reconciliation throughout the lifecycle of the Trade Asset equipment and inventory replenishment of Trade Asset parts to support the field service operations team. The Trade Asset Coordinator works closely with Nestlé Professional Beverages (NPB) Field Service Shops, Technicians, and Supervisors, Call Center, Procurement, MODE Transportation, Production and other departments within the Service Center.
Trade Asset Coordination for IM and WM locations
- Create SAP stock transfer orders to move equipment between the Service Center and field service locations, movements within the field locations, and with External Service Providers
- Create deliveries for stock transfer orders
- Print STO's & deliveries for processing by Warehouse team
- Coordinate International shipments & Cross docking deployment
- Coordinate the Deployment shipment schedule with Deployment Team
- Coordinate Creamer orders/shipments thru Salesforce
- Coordinate transportation and shipments with MODE Transportation or other services as needed.
- Create and perform WM transfer order/WM transactions in SAP
- Post goods receipt transactions in SAP from Vendors & Nestle Affiliates
- Monitor alignment of equipment records between SAP SOS and COM boxes and BMB system
- Monitor field operations movement logs for replication in SAP
- Schedule and coordinate 2 physical inventories of equipment each year
- Process Trade Asset Retirement/Scrap utilizing the ADAR Approval process
Parts Inventory Management for Field Service locations
- Monitor and maintain MRP process to include the setting of reorder and maximum levels for field locations through collaboration with Field Sales Supervisors
- Process regularly scheduled MRP orders for field service shops and technician vans
- Post goods receipts of parts in SAP as receipts are confirmed by the field
- Schedule and coordinate 2 physical inventories of spare parts each year
- Follow up and tracking of all shipments for Equipment and Parts
- Monitor the In Transit Report for pending Goods Receipts
- Monitor the ASN Discrepancy Report and resolve issues
- Manage all system aspects of physical inventories for equipment and parts including scheduling, transaction cut-offs, inventory documents, reconciliation, and posting adjustments
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Assists in special projects, as requested
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
The Key Performance Indicators necessary to determine a successful candidate in this position are:
- Trade Asset tracking is accurate and up to date at all times
- Field locations inventories of parts are replenished timely and accurately and maintained at optimal levels.
- Provides reports which are accurate and timely.
- Maintains a professional relationship with both the internal and external customer.
- Is able to resolve most coordinator issues, or can get the appropriate people involved to solve a problem.
REQUIREMEMENTS / EDUCATION:
- High School Diploma Required
- Associates degree or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
EXPERIENCE / REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Timely reporting to work and putting in full day's effort
- Self-motivated and can work independently
- Understanding of Inventory management and reconciliation
- Customer service oriented
- Positive attitude, ability to get along with others inside and outside the department
- Timely response to questions and inquiries
- Flexible and adaptive to changing situations and circumstances
- Works well under pressure
- A solid understanding of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel