3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Nestle Infant Nutrition (Gerber) is seeking a highly motivated Warehouse Supervisor. The Supervisor will be responsible for coordinating all duties of department or area. These include but are not limited to improving safety, reducing costs, improving quality, and maximizing the department's effectiveness through long term planning and project implementation. Manages hourly employees in assigned area, provides appropriate training, development, ensures consistent roll out of plant policies & procedures. Maintains open communications and positive employee relations.
1. Supervise day-to-day activities of assigned department to provide guidance and training to hourly workforce to ensure production, inventory control, supply chain and quality goals are met.
2. Deliver shift productivity targets through dedicated focus on accurate orders, supply of materials to production, on-time orders, and cases/hour.
3. Schedule work assignments for line/ finished goods drivers and palletizers. Assist employees in setting priorities.
4. Drive improvement of a best in class Supply Chain team through execution of all frontline training and performance initiatives and demonstrated effective coaching and development. Proactively manage frontline staffing requirements for shift.
5. Ensure quality service to our customers by exceeding customer shipping and packaging requirements within the established time frames, and by communicating to internal contacts any issues that may impact customers.
1. Develop, maintain and empower a quality conscientious attitude among employees. Ensure all raw material, packaging material, WIP and finished goods are handled within GMP and FEFO guidelines.
2. Ensure top product quality through adherence to Nestle Quality standards and regulations. Lead site to success in all compliance ISO food safety, occupational safety and environmental level facility audits, with a focus on safe work practices and housekeeping programs, as well as maintenance and upkeep of all equipment.
1. Support a culture that focuses on problem solving, goal alignment, and leadership development that delivers sustainable results.in safety, quality, processes, costs and SOP documentation.
2. Help identify long term opportunities and solutions for continuous improvement. Promote open communications between shifts and departments with a focus on teamwork.
Safety, Health, and Environmental
1. Responsible to have safe work instructions available for all positions.
2. Follow all sanitation, GMP, safety, quality and employee relation programs.
3. Ensure all employees have the required level of safety training, all equipment and installations are well maintained with safety guards & devices and associates are using the appropriate PPE.
4. Assure activities being performed having an environmental impact are communicated and accomplished according to the environmental management systems.
Perform other duties as assigned
All employees will support and participate in Nestlé Continuous Excellence (NCE) and Total Performance Management (TPM) as a part of their job responsibility within their Business Unit or as assigned within the factory.
Responsible to have safe work instructions available for all positions, processes are run in accordance with SOP's, SOPP's and other documentation. All employees have the required level of safety training, all equipment and installations are well maintained with safety guards & devices and associates are using the appropriate PPE.
To assure activities being performed having an environmental impact are communicated and accomplished according to the environmental management systems.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
Must have a BS/BA degree with 3 years experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
• 3-5 years progressive experience in a manufacturing warehouse environment.
• Previous supervisory/people leader responsibilities preferred.
• Experience in the food processing, aseptic or pharmaceutical industry is highly preferred.
• Mentor and lead teams of diverse memberships to successful results
• Comprehend, train others and enforce relevant policies/procedures.
• Communicate with all levels of personnel.
• Ability to schedule finite resources effectively.
• Ability to develop systems for standardization of work functions
• Demonstrated ability to utilize a personal computer effectively in a LAN environment (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint).
• Proven skill in analytical thinking, understanding, technical concepts, and problem solving
• Must be able to work all shifts (1st, 2nd, 3rd and alternative work week) and report to work as scheduled.
Apply for Warehouse Supervisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly