Our client is a family owned food manufacturing company that is looking for a Production Supervisor for their facility in Kansas. In this role you will take a lead role in the facility ensuring the seamless flow of production through different departments from raw materials to finished product. This is a great opportunity to be a leader in a growing company that invests in growing its employees.
What we are looking for you to do:
- Monitor the production flow within the facility while ensuring adequate material inventories across multiple areas.
- Monitor equipment to ensure proper maintenance and provide troubleshooting when required.
- Ensure communication amongst various departments during the production process.
- Supervise and schedule production employees to meet production needs.
- Address any failures or downtime on the line through investigation and root cause analysis to prevent reoccurrence.
The background requirements we are looking for:
- Previous experience in supervisory role within a food manufacturing facility.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles is a plus.
What we provide:
- A great salary and benefits package.
- Being invested in professionally with ongoing training and development.
- Relocation assistance for individuals from outside of the immediate area.
If you are someone that is ideal for this position and have a passion to be part of a high potential food company please submit your resume in Word format. In your resume please include your accomplishment and achievements.
Apply for Production Supervisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly