Our client is a family owned food manufacturing company that is looking for a Packaging Supervisor for their facility in Kansas. In this role you will take a lead role in the facility ensuring the seamless flow of products from the line into the appropriate packaging. This is a great opportunity to be a leader in a growing company that invests in growing its employees.
What we are looking for you to do:
- Oversee the production flow from the production line into the appropriate packages.
- Supervise hourly and operators and line leaders.
- Provide on-going on the job training and coaching of employees.
- Collaborate with the supply chain and shipping departments to ensure timely flow of bagging materials onto the packaging line and finished product out of the packaging line.
The background requirements we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a supervisory role within a food manufacturing facility.
- Knowledge of packaging concepts and machinery.
What we provide:
- A great salary and benefits package.
- Being invested in professionally with ongoing training and development.
- Relocation assistance for individuals from outside of the immediate area.
If you are someone that is ideal for this position and have a passion to be part of a high potential food company please submit your resume in Word format. In your resume please include your accomplishment and achievements.