Our client is a family owned food manufacturing company that is looking for a Production Manager for their facility in Kansas. In this role you will take a lead role in the facility ensuring the seamless flow of production through different departments from raw materials to finished product. This is a great opportunity to be a leader in a growing company that invests in growing its employees.
What we are looking for you to do:
- Oversee all areas of production within the facility. Ensure continuous flow of production on a daily basis.
- Ensure that end product falls within the acceptable quality range.
- Provide on-going on the job training and coaching of production employees.
- Manage all production and performance measurements and adjust requirements to meet performance objectives.
The background requirements we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a management role within a food manufacturing facility.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles is a plus.
What we provide:
- A great salary and benefits package.
- Being invested in professionally with ongoing training and development.
- Relocation assistance for individuals from outside of the immediate area.
If you are someone that is ideal for this position and have a passion to be part of a high potential food company please submit your resume in Word format. In your resume please include your accomplishment and achievements.
Apply for Production Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly