Our client is a family owned food manufacturing company that is looking for a Production Manager for their facility in Kansas. In this role you will take a lead role in the facility ensuring the seamless flow of production through different departments from raw materials to finished product. This is a great opportunity to be a leader in a growing company that invests in growing its employees.
What we are looking for you to do:
- Oversee all areas of production within the facility. Ensure continuous flow of production on a daily basis.
- Ensure that end product falls within the acceptable quality range.
- Provide on-going on the job training and coaching of production employees.
- Manage all production and performance measurements and adjust requirements to meet performance objectives.
The background requirements we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a management role within a food manufacturing facility.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles is a plus.
What we provide:
- A great salary and benefits package.
- Being invested in professionally with ongoing training and development.
- Relocation assistance for individuals from outside of the immediate area.
If you are someone that is ideal for this position and have a passion to be part of a high potential food company please submit your resume in Word format. In your resume please include your accomplishment and achievements.