Route Delivery Driver
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
We offer a competitive pay structure, including an annual salary of $45,650.00, paid on a bi-weekly basis.
This position is located in Dallas, TX
This position does require a CDL B permit in order to start. Start time 6:00 AM, Monday through Friday flexible to work Saturdays as needed throughout the year and with schedule as needed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé.
Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
ReadyRefresh by Nestlé
is one of the most visible parts of the Nestlé Waters business, delivering healthy hydration to customers where they need it most. It's another example of how we are committed to helping people maintain a healthy lifestyle. You've no doubt seen our trucks on the road, on their way to bring our water and tea products to thirsty consumers. Our drivers and unit leaders are the backbone of the ReadyRefresh team. By joining this fast-growing area of our organization you'll have the opportunity to share in our mission with a real sense of ownership and the freedom to succeed in your role. It's a chance to apply your skills and experience to work that's as challenging as it is rewarding. Whether collaborating as team to deliver superior customer service or making a lasting impact with your individual accomplishments, you'll be an essential and valuable element of our success. We'll make sure you receive the support, benefits and development you need to build the perfect career.
The Route Service Representative's (RSR)
function is to effectively service all routed customers, provide pre-ordered products and to 'up-sell' additional products of interest. Each route and delivery day is unique and entails an average of 40-70 stops per day servicing residential, retail and commercial customers. The primary role of the RSR is to effectively service all customers in a safe and productive manner. Desired candidates have highly-developed interaction skills and demonstrate a commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
Successful Candidates Will Possess:
- A willingness and ability to operate a commercial vehicle in a manner that ensures personal and public safety
- The ability to enter and exit a commercial vehicle safely on average 70-80 times per day
- The ability to repeatedly lift and carry up to 45 pounds safely, on average 200 times per day
- The ability and desire to work outdoors in various types of weather
- The ability to demonstrate a strong Customer Service orientation
- Is able to effectively interact with others, be a team player and solve conflict effectively while having strong verbal communication skills
We are looking to add to our troop of RSRs. What does that mean to you and what will you need?
- You'll need the ability to get a CDL class B license with airbrake endorsement and have a clean driving record.
- You need to be able to work in all kinds of weather while working out on your own with limited supervision.
- Servicing our customers is hard work, and you will need to be able to climb in and out of the truck and carry product that can weigh up to 45 pounds. You will get way more than your recommended 10,000 steps in a day, with plenty of water to keep you hydrated during the day.
- Most importantly, you need to have a professional image and demeanor. We'll provide the cool uniform and truck.
Other important stuff to know:
- A clean driving record means in the last 3 years, that you've only had 1 license, no driving-related suspension, revocation or cancellation, no disqualifying offenses, no more than 2 moving violations and no reckless driving incidents and in the last 7 years, no major driving offenses including DUI/DWI, refusal to test, leaving the scene, driving a commercial vehicle without a CDL, or at-fault fatal accident.
- Must be 21 years of age or older (DOT requirement)
You can see additional details by reading our infographic, found here: https://goo.gl/sIu0Rq.
You can also watch a short video about our RSRs here: http://bit.ly/28YqURk.Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. With working for the world's largest health, wellness and nutrition company comes exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect: you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive outstanding support from a leading name in healthy hydration.
The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters
Apply for Route Delivery Driver
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly