Demand Planning Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Foods people love. The life you imagined. And the culinary capital.
We are writing a new chapter in our journey; Nestlé USA is opening its new U.S. headquarters in Arlington, Virginia, directly across from Washington, D.C. As a part of this extraordinary moment, you have the opportunity to help build the Nestlé USA of today, and tomorrow.
Our new home in the D.C. area offers close proximity to world class restaurants, shopping, and museums. You are steps away from the world's largest museum, the Smithsonian, and renowned national landmarks such as the Washington Monument.
Nestlé USA is transforming what we do, how we do it, and where we work. Now is the time to define your future, and ours, too. Find your fulfilling personal and professional life, matched with our competitive benefits, focus on innovation and limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career.
Discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it's about enriching you.
- Demand Forecasting - provide leadership and structure to the consensus forecast process within the Division. Collaborate with cross functional peers in Sales, Marketing and Finance with regard to forecasts and financial gap closure strategy. Provide leadership and structure to the MBP process (Monthly Business Planning), including schedule and leading the Monthly Forecast Review meeting (MFR).
- KPI Results - lead and manage Demand Planning team to achieve forecast accuracy (DPA-1, DPA-3, Bias), service level and waste targets. Manage root cause process and explain variances to forecast.
- ICP/Budget/Operating Plan - coordinate budget planning and target setting activities with Sales, Marketing, and Finance in support of yearly operation plan, revised operating plan, MBS and monthly financial revisions. Ensure good integration of commercial, financial and operational constraints in the demand plans. Serve as Supply Chain champion for the annual Integrated Commercial Planning process (ICP), with emphasis on leading the annual Volume Builds.
- Team Leadership - provide leadership and support to Demand Planning Team regarding NCE activities, including Baking & Buitoni Demand Planning WOR/WOR .
- Training & Development - provide orientation, training and development to individual team members is support of high performance team goals. Ensure best practices are being implemented as related to the MBP process. Motivate and develop the team members to ensure growth, learning opportunities and provide a realistic succession plan.
- Project Management - provide operational project management in support of NPDI / new products, implementation of Demand Planning best practices (processes & leveraging GLOBE), and distribution network optimization changes. Project management may include customer and vendor interaction and presentations.
- Functional Advisory Team - provide leadership and direction to the Senior Demand Planning Advisory Team on process and software selection/enhancements.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- Undergraduate college degree required, preferably in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Industrial Engineering or related field. MBA/MS Desirable.
- Preferred experience with managing and developing people, ability to work in an empowered team environment
- Excellent oral and written skills, effective interpersonal skills, and the ability to work with personnel at all organizational levels.
- Able to prioritize and juggle multiple demands with flexibility and adaptability. Manages time well. Works well in high-pressure environment with multiple demands and priorities.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details with a proven ability to problem solve and develop solutions to complex problems. Well-organized, methodical thinker. Ability to find errors in large data sets and identify significant data amid large volumes of routine information.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and Business Objects preferred.
- Knowledge or experience with a computer-based planning system a plus (APO, Manugistics).
- Supply Chain/Logistics - minimum 5 years experience
- Functional Demand Planning experience
Apply for Demand Planning Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly