People management and the highest levels of customer satisfaction are the keys to this exciting new General Manager role with a leading company based in the Los Angeles area. If you are an experienced and dynamic senior-level operations professional seeking the next step in your career, then this is the role for you!!
With your strong leadership, mentoring, coaching and management experience you will direct, lead, motivate, train and develop a dedicated team of professionals to achieve the highest levels of operational excellence and leverage the fast-paced growth of this amazing company.
You will be leading your team in the following functions:
- Provide general oversight of all activities, manages the day-to-day operations, and assures a smoothly functioning and efficient organization.
- Develop strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities, with special focus on sales and business development
- Develop and implement organizational goals creating the long- and short-term strategies surrounding the marketing of products and services, as well as the research and development of current and new offerings.
- Plan and implement standards and controls, systems and procedures to maximize operating efficiency - evaluate current business processes and systems
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, and/or distribution of products.
- Grow sales by developing plans and strategies to meet or exceed the company’s revenue target
- Assess the organization’s staffing needs, anticipating and planning human resources
- Review organizational performance: review performance data (financial, sales and activity reports) to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress and activity levels
- Work with Board to ensure financing to support short- and long-term goals. Direct the organization's financial goals, objectives, and budgets.
- Collaborate with the board of directors and stakeholders to develop the policies and direction of the organization.
- Represent the company throughout the external community.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree and have at least 8 years of senior management experience in the food industry (including Director/VP level experience). In return, the successful candidate will be offered an executive salary & bonus package, plus the opportunity to develop an amazing career within an expanding food company.
We look forward to hearing from you! And don’t forget to include your major achievements on your resume and please send it in Word format.